Chap: 87

Is it true?

"Y/n.." he said but I cut him off. "Is it true?" I asked in a calm voice. He looked at me apologetically. "Y/n this was before I fell in love with you, I was so caught up in-" I cut him off. "You were so caught up on getting revenge, you lied to me Jimin. You used me!" I yelled. "I thought you really liked me," I looked away sadly as tears threatened to fall. "You didn't even care to tell me, after all this, this was an act.." I said pointing to both of us. "Your love was an act!" I yelled. "This was an act," I said pointing to the ring. "No Y/n please don't," he pleaded but he lied. He knew how much I hated lying and betrayal. He did both. I took off the ring and threw it at him "Y/n, I'm sorry I should've told you before but I didn't know I would've fallen in love with you so hard. Now I love you so much you have to believe me!" He pleaded. "Believe you, you lied, you didn't even bother telling me even after we got together." I said. "Why don't you go back to Chaeyong you clearly want her so badly." I rolled my eyes to avoid tears escaping. I was about to walk away when he spoke

"Chaeyong? I don't care about her, I only care about one thing in this world Y/n I never knew I could care and love something so much until I met you. You changed my life Y/n, I love you, and if you think I'd choose Chaeyong over you then you're so wrong! I'll choose you, even if the world was against us I'd still choose you and I'd choose you over and over again!" He yelled out at me. "Don't listen to him Y/n, how do you know he isn't telling more of his lies." Jungkook spoke after he was quiet for a while.

"Y/n, please I'm begging you, don't walk out on something good that we had." Jimin begged. "Y/n don't listen to the liar!" Jungkook opposed. "You're so irrelevant in this situation Jungkook, you're not any better for Y/n you cheated on her!" Jimin snapped at Jungkook. "Well at least u didn't lie to her about it." Jungkook yelled at Jimin. "She's better off with me than a liar." Jungkook spoke again. Jimin scoffed "I can't believe you even went there, who the f*ck are you to say who she's better off with." Jimin yelled rushed to jump and pushed him. "Fine then let her choose!" Jungkook suggested pushing Jimin away.

"Fine Y/n, choose him or me?" Jimin asked. I couldn't believe them. They are being so unreasonable. They both betrayed me. I couldn't possibly choose. I looked at them in disbelief and anger. "Are you both seriously asking me to choose, you're being so childish.. I choose neither of you." I aid as I walked away. From the rooftop. I got into the elevator and left for my office. I just grabbed my bag and left the building.

Jimin POV

I rushed after her but the elevator doors already closed, "Damn it!" I yelled as I punched the wall. I ran down the stairs. I need to get her. I can't let her go. I should've told her. I shouldn't have kept it from her. I ran through the doors and to her office. She was no where to be seen. I ran downstairs again to the lobby. I ran out to the street of busy people. She's gone. She left. I let her go.

Y/n POV

I got into the bus as quick as I can. I left for my apartment. Thankfully I still had the keys on me. I leaned my head against the bus window. Warm tears slowly slid down my cheek. Park Jimin, why did you do this to me. Why didn't you just tell me. Was it all a scam? Was your love just for intentions of revenge? Why hurt me like this?