Chap:83

I'm not ready

I looked at him, "I never thought I'd find love again, but then I met you." He averted his gaze to me. "And now all I wish for is to be with you and grant all your wishes." He said as he took my hands into his. Suddenly I spotted  dozens of luminous lanterns flying through the sky. "I wish that you and I will make all our wishes come through, together." He smiled at me. I awed at the beautifully lit sky. "D-did you do all this?" I looked in amazement. He nodded. "Now since I didn't get to do this the right way..." he said lowering his body on one knee. I softly gasped at his actions. "Kim Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked grinning from ear to ear with his adorable eye smile. "Yes!" I said without hesitation.

He got up and kissed my lips. He slid the ring onto my ring finger. Suddenly fireworks lit up the sky. I giggled. "Wow, you planned all of this for me?" I questioned still in shock. He nodded happily. "You're crazy." I laughed. "Crazy for you..." he said in a soft serious tone. I touched my forehead with his. "I love you Jimin..." I said as I closed my eyes. "I love you too.." he replied and pecked my lips. He hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his toned torso.

Timeskip next day:

Jungkook POV

"Park Jimin does an official proposal!" I read the entertainment news headlines aloud. I scoffed. Who does he think he is? All I have to do is meet Y/n, then I can finally tell her the truth. But I can't meet her at work since I quit, I'll just get a job at my dads office anyway. I didn't know why the hell my dad put me to work at Park industries if we don't need their help anymore. I sighed in frustration. Don't worry Y/n, I'll get to you....somehow.

Timeskip a few days later:

"What are you doing babe?" He questioned as he walked into the kitchen were I was enjoying a cup of tea and scrolling on my laptop. "Oh I'm looking for a job," I replied. "What? You already have a job, working for me, duh.." he walked up to me. "Yeah but won't it be a little awkward, you know my fiancé is my boss.." I sipped my tea. "No,it won't," he assured. I looked at him. "But what if people talk, everyone k own now." I said. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." He assured again. "Ok, but you cant have girls in your office anymore..." I said and he smiled cheekily at me as he nodded. "And you have to treat me as an employee and not your fiancé, no special treatment." I pointed my index finger at him.

He walked over to the side of the counter where I was sitting. He slowly walked behind my chair. My back was against his chest. "Depends, what kind of special treatment.." he smirked and brought his face close to mine. He suddenly kissed my shoulder then trailed up to my neck. I slightly tilted my head giving him more access to my skin. I bit my lip to stop my moans. Then I snapped out of it. "J-Jimin," I said. He hummed in response trailing kisses to my face. "S-stop, I-I'm not ready..." I replied and be slowly pulled away from my cheek. I looked down. I didn't want to disappoint him, but I want to wait till marriage. "I'm sorry." I apologized. He tilted my chin up to look at him. "I will wait, you don't have to apologize." He smiled at me with his soft gaze. I returned the smile and pecked his lips.

Timeskip next day

I awoke early to get ready for work. It's been a while since I've worn office attire. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my hair into a ponytail. Taehyung had to leave for Daegu, for a visit. He's moving to Seoul to work at Jimin's company. He bought a new house even though we told him he could stay as lwell my as he liked. I still haven visited my old apartment. I should go over to retrieve some of my old things. "Hey, ready?" Jimin asked as he emerged from our now shared bathroom. I nodded and grabbed my bag.