Chap:26

Why?

I almost choked on my coffee that I was chugging down. "Mom, would you stop." Jimin said looking at her. "Alright fine fine, I'm just teasing. Eat up now, you don't want to be late." She replied with a warm smile.

"Come on I'll drive." Jimin said grabbing my arm. I just followed cus I really didn't want to take the bus. I got in and we began driving. "Aren't you scared people will see us?" I asked. "It's ok, I'll drop you off on a safe side." He replied. I nodded.

He dropped me off in a safe place where no one would see. I headed into the building. "Y/n," I heard Jieun call my name. "Hey, what's up?" She asked. "Nothing much," I replied. "Y/n we need to talk," I heard a familiar deep voice say. "Jungkook, what's wrong." I asked. He grabbed my arm and pushed me into the elevator hitting the button to the top floor. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me," he questioned. "Tell you what?" I said confused by his sudden outburst.

"Why didn't you tell me about your mom?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Who told you?" I asked. "Your sister," he replied looking away. "Why didn't you come to me?" He asked with a bit of hurt in his voice. "I-I didn't want to worry you." I stated looking down. "You can always tell me things ok. I can help you get the money." He said. "What?! No no no, please I don't need it." I said. "Y/n, let me help you." He said. I didn't want any pity, I could get the money myself, I know he's being kind, but I can't let him do this. "No Jungkook I don't want it." Just then someone opened the elevator and I got off, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded. I ran to the bathroom.

I washed my face and headed out of the bathroom to see a figure standing in the now empty hallway. "Trouble in paradise I see," his voice echoed. "Leave me alone Jimin," I said walked me away, but he caught up to me. "Jimin please leave me alone." I said with a crack in my voice, I felt like crying, I didn't know why. Suddenly Jimin spun me around, as a single tear fall. He said,

"He isn't worth your tears..."