Chap:39

Nights

I sighed as I looked at my sister. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "I came to visit you but I see you had other plans..." she remarked. "Ughh cut it out...it's not like that..." I replied taking off my shoes. She nodded, "mmmhmm."

Meanwhile:
Jungkook POV

I texted Y/n telling her I couldn't make it. I felt so terrible. I had an amazing night planned. I sighed. I really love her. I need to tell her. "Here early I see..." the familiar voice asked. "What do you want?" I questioned. "Did you cancel your date...hmm" she asked again. "So what if I did I don't want her getting involved in you..." I hardly said. She chuckled. "I came here to tell you...don't think I'll be easy on Y/n...I should be the only one in your eyes Jungkook...don't forget.." she said as she got up and walked away. Who the f*ck she thinks she is? Why did she want me back if she left me in the first place. I groaned in annoyance. I hate her. She left me broken, and I'm not going to let her ruin what Y/n and I have.

Jimin POV

I headed back to the office to pick up some documents. I entered my office to find Chaeyong. "Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked avoiding eye contact. "Don't pretend, you aren't happy that I'm here. I know you still love me," she whispered in my ear. "You cheated on me, when I gave you everything! Was I not enough?!" I shouted. "You were... more than enough..." she stated. "Then why?" I asked. "I did love you...but someone else came along....and I cheated..." she said bluntly. "Why didn't you just tell me you didn't love me anymore?!" I questioned. "Well I knew it would break that pretty heart of yours.....but u guess it did anyway now..." she said as she left my office. "Was I not enough for her, did she even consider how I'd feel." I whispered to myself. "I'm not worthy of love...I'll never be...I'm just not enough.." I said as I walked outside in the rain. The droplets soaking my clothes. I walked home.

Y/n POV

It was about 9:30 pm. I was getting ready for bed when there was a knock on the door. Who could that be this hour. I sighed as I opened the door revealing a breathless Jungkook. "J-Jungkook what are you doing here?"