Chap:38

Wish

"W-what..." I said confused. "Come on....make a wish before we let go." He said and he closed his eyes. I did the same. I wished my mom to be in good health. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed he was looking at me. "Finished?" He asked. I nodded and he lit the lantern. It flew so brightly. We lifted it and let it go.

It flew all the way out to the ocean

It flew all the way out to the ocean. The sound of the waves was so relaxing. The sea air was amazing. I closed my eyes as the breeze blew through my hair.

Jimin POV

I don't know what go into me today. I really wanted to bring her here. I looked at her as the wind blew across her face. So beautiful, I sighed thinking about my actions. It's the only way.

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and I spotted him looking at me again. "Umm what are you looking at?" I asked. "You..." he responded smoothly. I felt a red hue creep onto my face as he began walking away. I quickly followed. "Slow down Jimin." I said as he was walking really fast and I was wearing heals. I suddenly tripped and I awaited the blow the the sand on my face. But a pair of strong arms caught me. "Careful." He said as he helped me up. "I wouldn't have tripped if you weren't walking so fast." I replied he chuckled and held my hand.

I looked at our hands and he said, "Wouldn't want you falling now. It's best if I hold your hand." He said. I looked away and chuckled softly.

Timeskip 20 minutes

We arrived to my apartment. "Thank you...for today...." I said looking down. He took his finger and tilted my chin up and replied, "No problem...." suddenly my door opened. I looked behind to see my sister. "Minsoo what are you doing here?" I questioned. "I came to see you.....who's this?" She asked looking at Jimin cheekily. "This is my boss from work." I replied awkwardly. My sister narrowed her eyes at him. "He's hot....a bit too hot..." she said. My eyes widened at her statement. Jimin chuckled at her words. "Ok Jimin it's pretty late you should get going...ok see you tomorrow bye." I said quickly shoving him out of my door frame. And closing the door...