Sunrise

Kiki's POV

"Are you serious?" I asked as he removed his shirt revealing all his tattoos to me.

He was tatted from the neck down to his stomach, full of beautiful quotes and various paintings. It was quite astonishing work.

"As a heart attack." He gripped his thick erection. It was pressed against his pants so tightly I thought his penis was going to break through the fabric. He looked pretty long too.

"You're tattoos are beautiful." I felt myself tracing his tattoos wit a single digit as grabbed my wrist placing my hand on his erection.

"You see what you do to me?" I started going up and down his length, he groaned under my touch.

"Wow. your fucking huge." I said realizing he was about half of my arm!

"I know baby." He unbuttoned his pants pulling down his zipper allowing his member to spring free.

"Oh my God! And you want to fit that inside of me." I said gawking at his size. His member was a pinkish tan color, strong with veins on the sides of it. I could tell either he got his stuff waxed or shaved very closely considering how smooth everything looked.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. It'll fit perfectly." He rubbed the tip of his member slightly as he pulled me close to him gliding my hand on it.

I started gliding my hand on his smooth member adding a little spit to it.

"Fuck." He groaned before I got down on my knees doing to unexpected.

I took him in my mouth tasting precum as he groaned before pulling my lips off his member placing me on the counter again.

"As amazing your sweet mouth feels on my cock I want focus on pleasuring you tonight." He pulled my legs to the edge of the table before rubbing his member in between my pussy lips.

I felt my juices coating him as he starting gliding his member in between my pussy lips making his cock slippery.

"Can I stick it in?" He asked in a deep voice his lips sucking on my sweet spot.

"Yes." I moaned as I felt his tip start to stretch me out.

"Fuck." I moaned he was only half way in and I felt him deep into my stomach.

"Its too much dick oh my God." I moaned out as he started pumping softly trying to get all his length in.

"You ok?" He asked looking in my face for any reason to stop. I found it sweet he cared about my pleasure so much.

"Yes-" I barely had time to respond as he thrusted deeply allowing his full length to go inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he started slowly thrusting before pulling my dress up.

"Take this off." He growled lowly as I slid my dress off leaving me in just a bra.

He quickly went behind my back unhooking my bra allowing my breast to drop free.

"Wow." I heard him mutter as my first instinct was to cover them.

My breast didn't look like everyone else, I had naturally big boobs which meant they sagged more than other females my age. On top of that I had big round areoles something I was ashamed of.