Payback

Kiki's POV

"No sex?" He questioned taking a step back.

"Yes no sex for a entire month. If you can prove to me that we are more just then a physical connection we have to be there mentally too."

"You really think you can last a month? Just a couple minutes you were eye boggling me?" He tried to joke but he was right.

Could I really be around him without wanting some "loving loving"?

"Yes I'm very sexually attracted to you. But that doesn't mean I won't last." I argued back as he stepped closer to me running his fingers through my curls.

"I'll do anything to prove to you."

"Yeah ok." I stared preparing for the door but he simply pulled me back into his chest.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked looking down at my small frame.

"No." I said simply before leaving him dumbfounded in the room.

Like I said he wasn't going to ruin my fun tonight. Why not make him a little jealous in the process?

I found Pao and Tavis on the dance floor like usual as I walked up to them snatching Pao off of him.

"Is everything ok?" She asked kind of slurred. Yeah this bitch was drunk.

"Yes. After hearing his story I decided to give him one more chance. But under one condition. No sex." I said with a smile on my face.

"Bitch you gonna lose." She said laughing as Tavis shot us a look.

"That might be the case but not before I get some payback." I admitted rubbing my hands together back and forth.

"Oh lord. You better think fast because he's coming this way." I followed her gaze seeing Aron walking straight towards us.

"I got the perfect idea." I said as I started walking through the crowd trying to lose Aron on my tail.

I looked back seeing he was looking for me but couldn't see me.

Thank the lord for being short!

Right on cue my favorite twerk song came on.

Shake that ass bitch lemme see what you got Shake that ass bitch lemme see what you got( start playing the song on the side.)

I felt my liquid courage coming as I started twerking on beat. Making sure my dress wasn't rising up as I did so.

I haven't twerked in years yet it felt so natural.

The way my ass bounced to the beat of the song I looked around seeing plenty of other females twerking as well.

Soon I felt a tight grip on my waist as I kept on grinding my lower extremities again the strangers bottom torso. I didn't care who is what I just wanted Aron to see so he could feel jealous some type of way.

I know it was childish.

I know it was petty.

I just wanted payback.