Kung Pao Chicken

Kiki's POV

"I-still-need-time to think." I said in between kisses as I felt his buddy rise to attention from our current position.

" I said in between kisses as I felt his buddy rise to attention from our current position

"Take all the time you need." He started placing kisses down my neck edging towards my sweet spot.

"I can't think properly when your around." I whimpered.

"Me either". He stopped before placing a kiss on my forehead.

He set me down on my feet before walking over to the couch.

"So what type of shows do you like?" He asked licking his lips slightly before eyeing me up and down.

"I love mysteries or romances. I like comedies too, pretty much anything without all the gore." I said grabbing my cup taking a sip.

"You don't like horror movies?"

"I absolutely hate them. I don't like being scared or seeing blood and guts and stuff. Would you like a drink?" I offered opening my cabinet showing my collection.

"I would love one. Can I get some of the brandy up top?" He pointed earning a frown from me.

He did that on purpose knowing I was going to struggle trying to reach it.

"Allow me." Within seconds he was behind me grabbing the bottle with ease as he set it on the counter. His lower body pressed against my bum tightly, I could still feel his slightly hard member.

How was he still big without being completely hard?

"You want ice with it?" I asked as I grabbed a glass. He was so close behind me, I felt his breath fan against my neck.

"Yes." He said in a deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"You smell so good. What's that cocoa butter?" He ran his nose along the side of my neck before placing a playful bite on my neck.

"Stop it!" I said passing him his glass of brandy before walking to the couch.

"We need food. How's Chinese?" I asked as he sipped the drink setting it down on a coaster.

"Whatever you desire."

**

"That will be $48.57 please." A small Asian women stood at the door with her arms full of bags.

"Here you go." He handed her a fresh blue face as she shook her head.

"I have no change."

"That's your tip. You have a good day." He took the food from her.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much!" She gave him a big smile as he closed the door setting the food on the dining room table.