I Wanna Be Loved By You

Kiki's POV

"What would you like to talk about?" I asked taking a seat on the couch.

"First I would like to apologize?"

Bitch what?

"Wait your apologizing to me?"

"Yes because I genuinely feel bad for the despair I've caused. Long story short, Aron deserves to be happy. He's an amazing man whos been through so much he deserves the best and obviously that's you. The way he talks about you, even the way he looks at you you can tell he's head over hills for you. When I broke his heart last year I simply didn't care. I thought I was in love with another man but turns out the man was nothing but a mental and physical abuser.
I thought because he had more money I had hit the jackpot so when everything starting going south I realized how horrible I was to Aron. How ungrateful I was of his love. Then I realized I was pregnant with Aron's baby so that put the icing on the cake, I was with that man for as long as I could until he beat me unconscious which put my baby at risk. So I left. Soon I found out I had cancer so I thought maybe I could be with Aron until it was my time but that was selfish of me to even think that way. To try and make a man who use to love me try to love me again only for me to die months later. I know you love him and wants what's best for him. So I apologize for causing hurt for both of you. And almost jeopardizing what the two of you have." She said wiping a single tear from her face.

I couldn't lie I did indeed feel bad for her. Yes she did some selfish things but who hasn't. It would be a lie if I said I haven't done selfish things in my life.

We're human we make mistakes.

I just wish she didn't have to go through this even though I didn't necessarily like her.

Mason started to whine but she simply placed his pacifier in his mouth causing him to hush instantly and start dozing off.

Boy did this baby love to sleep.

"I'm a selfish person who deserves the fate I've been given. I just wished I didn't bring Mason into this." She said wiping even more tears she was full blown crying now.

I picked up the tissue box holding it towards her as she plucked a few.

"Thank you." She said wiping her nose.

"I don't expect to have a response to what I'm saying. I just wanted to apologize to you so my soul can Rest In Peace. Also please look after my baby with Aron." She said stuttering as more tears came rushing down her face.

She placed kisses all over Mason's face before whisper sweet nothings to him.

She then walking towards the door but I quickly stopped her.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I said causing a look of shock to appear on her face.

"I honestly don't have an appetite because of the medication I'm on. But thank you." She responded.

"How about a smoothie? It's all types of fruits in there." I offered.

"I would love that." She sniffed before giving a weak smile.

**

"So you honestly don't hate me?" Paige said sipping on her smoothie.