Partner in Crime

Kiki's POV

"Calm down Aron!"

"Fuck that. This sick son of a bitch tried to touch my woman!"

"Aron! You know the side effects of the new viagra pills!"

"I don't give a fuck! That doesn't give him the right to touch her!" Aron brushed past Tavis entering the house.

I rushed in wanting to see the action.

This dick head deserved what he had coming.

And what did he mean the viagra pills caused him to act like that?

I went into the living room seeing Tavis trying to pull Aron away from Tyrone.

Annabel was in the corner screaming at them telling them to stop.

It looked like a episode of jersey shore in here.

As fucked up as it sounds my heart fluttered knowing Aron was willing to hurt this man because he touched me.

All of a sudden Tavis swung Aron's huge ass over his shoulder slamming him on the couch, Tyrone took the opportunity to run across the room.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me! I didn't know these viagra pills would cause aggression in that way!" Tyrone yelled at everyone.

"How many did you take?" Tavis quickly asked preparing to stop Aron from attacking Tyrone at any moment.

"Only three. You guys know about my erectile dysfunction! It helps me stay hard during the scenes and afterwards."

"I told you too take one. Not even two. This specific viagra pill is not the average viagra pill! I told you this multiple times!" Tavis yelled at him.

"Then why the hell give him this specific ass pill?" I asked Tavis looking at him with angry eyes.

"Because it's all natural. Yes it has some side effects but when taken properly it does wonders for people who suffer from erectile dysfunction." Tavis tried to explain as Aron walked over to Tyrone.

"If you ever lay a finger on her again I'll make sure you never feel any type of pleasure again." Aron threatened at Tyrone shook his head in understanding.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kept saying as Annabel looked at him in disgust.

"I don't want to do a scene with a pervert. I'm out. I'm sorry this happened Kiki. There are no fucking excuses for your behavior Tyrone." Annabel shot him a evil glare before leaving.

"You know I have to report you right?" Tavis said to Tyrone as Aron grabbed my hand marching us towards the exit.

"Come on." He basically pulled me out of the mansion rushing towards his car.

He opened the passenger door for me allowing me to slide in as went over to the drivers side getting into the seat.

"Aron?" I looked at him feeling shivers go up and down my body.

His body chemistry was cold.

"How far did he go?" He asked in a strained voice.

"Excuse me?" His harsh voice threw me off guard.

"Did he fuck you Kiana!" He yelled at me making tears come to my eyes.

"No the most he did was grope me before I was able to get away." I whimpered now full on crying.

I didn't appreciate his tone when I was the one assaulted.

"I'm sorry Kiana. I shouldn't have yelled." He grabbed me pulling me into his lap rubbing my back in cooing motion. It made me feel like a kid when I would go running to my dad when I got hurt.