Sleepover

Kiki's POV

"So what's the plans for tonight?" I said looking at the passing by trees as we got closer and closer to his place.

"Let's see I was thinking we could do each others hair and maybe paint each other's nails too." Aron joked making me laugh.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'm stuffed." I said rubbing my belly but it made me get an idea.

"I could go for some of those bomb ass brownies though. Since I never got to try them." I said remembering what caused us to forget about his bomb ass brownies.

"Sounds like a deal. I'm in the mood for some chocolate." He said winking before pulling into his drive way.

"Is Lizzie here?" I asked not seeing her car in the lot.

"No she's over at moms house." He said as we walked up to his front door.

He simply unlocked it as we walked in.

I immediately went into the kitchen grabbing a room temperature water bottle off the counter chugging it down.

"What type of wine do you have?" I asked sitting on a bar stool.

"None of your concern. You don't need anymore wine after how you acted tonight." Aron said as he grabbed his a water bottle sitting next to me.

"Excuse me?"

"You were rude to your parents when they paid for our entire meal."

"I don't think you want to get on this subject." I said getting off the bar stool walking around.

"Try me."

"Ok yes I was rude but it was how I was feeling at the time. Yes they're my parents and I love them to death but I don't have to many memories with them because of the fact they're gone for most of the year. I use to basically live at my Grandmas house as a child. I can't remember the last Christmas we even spent together as a family." I explained.

"I admire that they found something together that makes them happy. That doesn't mean forget about your daughter. I have feelings too." I explained more wiping a single tear.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Aron said walking over to me to give me a hug.

"I thought you said you weren't going to touch me unless I asked you too." I said jokingly as he let me go.

"I'm not I'm not. I felt like that was a friendly approach. Wasn't it?" He chuckled before going into the refrigerator taking out ingredients for brownies.

"You think I can borrow some clothes. You know as a friend. I feel like that public bathroom sink wash up didn't do too much justice."

"Don't act like you use to ask before."

"We're friends right now. So it's only right to ask."

"Yeah friends, not for long." He mumbled under his breath as I started for the stairs.

"And those brownies better be down when I get back too!" I yelled disappearing into his bathroom.