Clubbing

Kiki's POV

"I feel so stupid!" I yelled while brushing my teeth, getting toothpaste stained drool all over my chin.

"Bitch spit the toothpaste out before you say something else." Pao commented.

We were currently on FaceTime, she was trying her best to give me advice that wouldn't make me feel any worse with her wittiness.

"I thought he was a good guy I guess I was wrong which is hard to believe. I'm never fuckin wrong. At least you didn't fuck him." She joked as I gave her silence in return.

"Oh sweetie." That's when I felt the water works come in.

"Was it at least good?"

"Bitch is that all you care about? Dick and balls!" I yelled at her before we both bursted out laughing.

"Dick and balls." She repeated laughing even harder as I wiped the few tears that escaped.

"But on a serious note. Honey I know you feel hurt right now. Damn near every female has went through before. But don't let this bring you down. This is only the beginning."

"I don't even want a relationship anymore. As much as I hate it I don't want anyone but him Pao. The way he caressed me, made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I know the feeling Kiki. Imagine how I felt back in high school with the quarterback-"

"Fucking Dave Campton!" I interrupted her remembering her first love.

Long story short, she gave her virginity to him only for him to turn around and fuck Chrissy Stokes the most popular girl in school at the time.

He ghosted my best friend.

Made her feel like she was nothing.

But Pao got right back up on her two feet, and continued on.

Yeah she cried for that day, but the day after she got on her shit.

What I mean by that is she completely forgot about him.

She focused on her grades, got a part time job and we still hung out damn near everyday.

We just enjoyed life, she didn't let him become the worse of her.

She said she would allow love to find her and it did with Tavis.

"I understand." I admitted, if Pao could be strong I could too.

"You still didn't give me the full story. You just said a woman called him and he lied saying it was Tavis. Who was the woman?" She questioned.

"Some pornstar named Janice."

"Janice White?" Pao asked.

"I don't know her last name."

"Kiki! She's a lesbian pornstar from here! He has to be talking about her."

"Okay cool she's a lesbian."

"Sooo that means she only reason she would have called him for a shoot she don't like penis." She giggled.