Feelings

Kiki's POV

After the delicious breakfast Lizzie and PJ fixed I finally escaped his house managing to drive back to my place.

I dead ass had to escape while he went to the bathroom. Lizzie and PJ kept watch so I could sneak out.

I didn't understand why he was so protective already. He barely knew me for Christ sakes!

Typing my address in the GPS I realized I only lived five minutes away from him. No stop lights or anything in between.

How lovely.

As soon as I got to my apartment I called Pao.

I needed to confront her on actions

"You fucking twat licker!" I yelled into the phone as Pao answered.

"I'll take that as the date went good." She laughed into the phone as I scoffed.

"Why didn't you tell me Aron use to be a pornstar?" I questioned.

"Because I knew you wouldn't have given him a chance if I did." She responded in a smug tone.

"Why does it matter anyways? He use to be a pornstar. Keywords: Use to be. At least you know he's good at fucking." She continued.

Yeah I knew a little too well how well he fucks.

"Do you think I want to be with someone who's penis is all over the internet?"

"I think you want to be with someone who will love and cherish you. And he is just the man for you despise of his past."

"How do you know for sure?"

"From the things Tavis has told me, you really can't judge Aron without really getting to know him."

"What all do you know? I deserve some type of explanation from you." I retort in her face.