Baby Boy

Kiki's POV

As I sat here on this guest bed with my lady parts still throbbing for a release I thought about what to do next.

Should I go with my lady instinct and finish off myself or should I give him another chance?

I just was afraid of walking into something I wasn't meant to see again.

I wouldn't know how to act if I see Aron fucking someone else that would absolutely crush me.

It hurt so much seeing him peck my damn doppelgänger.

But at the same time he was proving that he wanted me only me.

I mean the man wiped my face when I had vomit all over it.

And gave me the clothes off of his back so I wouldn't have to be even more embarrassed.

That real hard love for someone to that for someone.

I would have absolutely threw up in his face if he were in my shoes.

And to be completely honest.

I missed him.

I missed us.

I missed the feeling of being his and his only.

I just knew that once I make a decision it's no going back from that.

**

As I stood outside his bathroom door I held my fist out preparing to knock but I had no idea what I going to say.

"Hey I want to give us another shot so bend me over and fuck me loose."

That sounded like I only wanted him for sex but that's not case at all.

I wanted him and everything that came with him.

Including his son.

I knew that I wasn't going to feel like this about another person because I was utterly in love with Aron as much as I hate to admit.

And I don't see my life without him in it.

Yes he hurt me, he made a decision based off guilt and this is the last chance I'm giving him.

I just hope I don't get my heart broken again.

Just as I was about to place my hand on the doorknob the door openly widely revealing a dripping wet Aron with only a towel around his waist.

He looked at me smiling hard before pulling me to him kissing me roughly.

He picked me up by my thighs before throwing me on the bed sliding in between my legs.

"Now let me say a couple things first." I said breaking the kiss as he balanced on his arms looking at me with lustful eyes.

"This means we're back together right?" He said in a gruff voice placing kisses up and down my neck.

"Yes but I want to clarify a couple things." I said panting as his hands went up my shirt gripping my breasts, his thumbs playing with nipple/rings.