Only You

Kiki's POV

"Wow you look hot." Pao said stepping through my front door placing her keys in my bowl.

Kiki's Dress

 Pao's dress

Pao's dress

"Bitch you look hotter

"Bitch you look hotter." I responded as be both started laughing.

"I feel like we do that every time we go out now." She explained as I shook my head in agreement.

"You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

**

"Where's the bar at?" I asked as soon as we stepped into the club.

"In the far back. Cmon I'll buy the first round of shots." Pao offered pulling my arm through the thick crowd.

"Can I get 8 shots of crown royal?" The asked the bartender as someone smoothly came up behind her whispering something into her ear.

"I believe I told you not to wear this tonight." Tavis said seductively making me want to puke.

"You don't tell me what to do." She said huskily back as she grip his neck pulling in for a deep wet kiss.

I grabbed one of the shots downing it before downing another one.

I was going to need this liquid courage to last through the night.

"So did you bring a friend for her?" She asked as his hand went behind his head rubbing the back of neck nervously.

"About that?" He said as I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder.

"Can we please talk?" I looked back seeing the one and only Aron.

"Really Tavis? You're going to bring him here!" Pao yelled causing a couple people to look back at us.

"He lectured me! He wanted to hang out tonight but I told him I had plans and when he asked with who I couldn't lie about it." Tavis exclaimed looking at Pao. He's in big trouble when they get home.