The Truth

Kiki's P.O.V

It was currently 8:45 a.m and I was wide awake with a very attractive slumped man on top of me.

Did I mention we're both butt ass naked?

He looked so adorable sleeping, his mouth was slightly open giving off small snores.

He sounded like a baby cub.

Anyways, I need to figure out how to get out of here without him waking up.

What if he wakes up realizing I'm still here and does that awkward:

"I had a good time but now it's time for you to go."

Or.

"Don't let the door hit ya or the good lord split ya!"

Or

"Do you need a cab or you able to drive home?"

I just want to avoid the awkward talk and get home to my bed.

He probably doesn't want to see me ever again.

Or only wants sex now that I gave it up so easily.

Curse my hormones!

Last night was a one time thing and I had a blast but now it's time to get back to reality.

I slowly slid my body over only for his grip on my waist to get tighter.

This man sure loved to cuddle.

I picked up his massive hand off my waist before sliding off the rest of the way, laying his hand down gently.

Being away from his body I suddenly felt cold, I missed his body heat.

Scowling around I eventually found my dress but couldn't find my bra or panties.

Fuck it.

I placed on my heels before taking them off realizing it would make too much noise.

I tiptoed throughout the hallway trying to find a way out of here.

Damn, why did he have to live in a mansion?

I finally found the downstairs going down them before I heard some rustling going on in the kitchen.

Then I heard a loud a moan being covered up with a shush.

Was that Lizzie down there?

I thought Lizzie's girlfriend was out of town for the month?

"Lizzie! Oh my God! Babe I'm finna cum!" Was all I heard before a ear pitching ass scream echoed throughout the house.

I need to get the hell out of here before anyone sees me.

I started making my towards the front door when I heard.

"Kiki? What you doing up this early?" I looked back seeing Lizzie with a bright pink bonnet on her head and a long red shirt coming down to knees.