𝓿𝓲𝓲. the family reunion

chapter seven

chapter seven

-

Alex walked into her home to quietness. her home was never quiet, so she knew there was trouble. she immediately vamped to the main dining room and there stood all of her sibling, alive. Rebekah, Kol, and Finn were all undaggered. this was the first time all of the siblings were together for 1,000 years.

"what... what's going on?" she asked. this wasn't planned, and by the looks on their faces, their anger and hatred towards their half brother on full display, she knew something was happening.

"we're leaving, Alek. you can join us if you want" Rebekah spoke. Alex looked between her siblings in shock, they were going to leave Klaus behind... she couldn't let that happen.

Alex stood in the middle of her siblings, trying her best to hold back her tears, "I have been taken away from you all more than once. I haven't been able to see you all at once in nearly a thousand years! you will not take that away from me because you want revenge for being daggered!"

"our decision has been made, Aleksandra," Elijah spoke in his soft tone, "it's time for you to make yours"

the door to the room slowly creeped open. all siblings stood in shock at who walked through. Klaus was visibly in tears along with his heretic sister. their mother was alive.

Ester Mikaelson approached her hybrid son, "look at me," she demanded. through glossy eyes he did as he was told, "do you know why i'm here?"

Klaus took an unsteady breath, "you're here to kill me"

"Niklaus, you are my son, and I am here to forgive you," Ester turned to face the rest of her children, "I want us to be a family again"

Alex was at a loss for words. the last she saw of her mother was a thousand years ago when she and the village witches out her under a sleeping spell. her emotions got the best of her, and Alex fell to her knees.

Ester noticed and kneeled in front of her youngest, "my dear, Aleksandra... I knew you would survive"

++++++++++

the Mikaelson siblings all freshened up, getting 21st century style haircuts and clothes, and got ready for the ball their mother set up. a way to set off their reunion as a family. Alex had just gotten back from dropping off an invitation at the Lockwood mansion when she walked in to see Rebekah sitting on the couch getting her nails painted, and her brothers getting dressed in their suits.

"Rebekah," the youngest son, Kol, started, "tell me how handsome I am"

Rebekah looked up from her nails, "oh, Kol, you know I can't be compelled"

Finn and Elijah silently chuckled as Alex made her appearance, "don't listen to her, brother. you look absolutely charming" she smiled and fixed her brothers tux. she gave her brothers a kiss on the cheek and sat down beside Rebekah.