𝔁𝓲𝓿. the legend

chapter fourteen

chapter fourteen

-

Alex gasped for air and sat up, feeling the spot where she literally got stabbed in the heart by the man she still loved. she hears heartbeats and looked around her. she was on a bed in a cell, and a group of Klaus' hybrids surrounded her.

"my god, my surrounded by Niklaus'," she deadpanted. the hybrids just stared at her, "either you lot are stalking me due to my brothers orders or I'm in a nightmare"

Klaus and Tyler entered the room. Alex rolls her eyes, "yep. definately a nightmare"

Klaus looks over at his hybrids, "leave us"

they leave, leaving the two hybrids and the heretic in the room.

Alex sighs, "what is the meaning of this, Niklaus?"

"call it an intervention... you're not yourself right now, Aleksandra. and this is the only way to help you"

Alex nodded towards Tyler with a glare, "did you have to bring him here?"

"you have a soft spot for him," Klaus shrugged. he then pulled out a dagger, the only weapon that can keep her down without killing her. the one spelled to keep her asleep for a hundred years, "you're not yourself right now, sister, and we want to help you. but if you don't cooperate... we'll have to keep you from destroying the state"

Alex laughed with a wicked grin, "you can't save me this time, Niklaus. they won't allow it"

"who's they? this has happened before?" Tyler was confused with this whole situation.

"the ancestors, wofie. you see, they may hate me for my power, but they need me," Alex tried to stand up but realized her hands and feet were chained to the bed, "now is this really necessary?"

Klaus smirked, "safety first. I'd rather you not slaughter the poor innocent lives of Mystic Falls. and the two of us in here"

Tyler furrowed his brow in shock and confusion, "what happened last time?"

"story time!" Alex sang while giggling.

Klaus look at his sister with sadness in his eyes, she was slowly going back to the way she was last time.

he then gestured for himself and Tyler to leave, and shut Alex's cell.

"no, stop! Niklaus please don't leave me in here! Tyler!" she screamed as they walked back to the parlor.

Klaus grabbed two glasses and filled them with bourbon, handing one to Tyler.

"France, 1557. Aleksandra was living in the royal palace. she met a man, Lucien, the first human I turned and the first human to ever be turned. he had always had a dark side to him, and my sister had been a slightly new heretic, only turned 60 years before, so he had an heavy influence on her. by 1560 her bloodlust was stronger than anyone I had seen before, and on top of that, she was influenced with black magic. the two of them together was worse to Europe than the plague"