𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲. the dark ripper

chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen

-

after that night on the bridge, Alex left Rebekah to go off on her own. she'd hadn't been on her own in a long time and felt as if now was the best time. her bloodlust was taking over and growing stronger by the day, and to top it off, the dark magic inside of her was giving her side affects. she would have blackouts, pieces of time being taken away from her. but she would always wake up in the woods, blood covering her hands and face, but no bodies in sight.

she looked through every book she could find on black magic, called old friends, and traveled to different places to find a cure. but no matter what she did and where she went, animal attack cases went up. bodies being torn apart and being sucked dry of blood. she knew it was herself, but she couldn't control it or figure out a way to stop it.

Alex was only out of Mystic Falls for a week, but in that time she had slaughtered enough people in her travels to equal the population of an entire town. sometimes she remembered the killings, either feeding on them or using black magic to give them a long, painful, and excruciating death.

the last time she had done something like this was in 1557. Klaus and Elijah were on the hunt to find Katherine, and Alex was on her own for the time being. Alex traveled to France, became a wealthy Lady, lived in the royal palace, but it all changed when she met a boy. he brought out the darkest parts of her, influencing her to do dark tasks, to feed, and to kill for fun. they slaughtered castles and villages together. people in surrounding villages called her 'The Dark Ripper', for she ripped her victims apart to the point that they were unrecognizable. and her eyes, her stare, was black. as if you were looking at a demon with a black abys in her eyes.

this is what Alex was again. the trama and anger from the last couple weeks had brought out the side of her she tried so hard to push away. Kol had spent 100 years to help her out of the first episode, so how long would it take to fix her now?

at the moment, Alex was in Mississippi, trying to figure out a way to conceal the black magic inside of her in order to contain her bloodlust. one of her witch friends told her about a woman who was skilled in purifying one's soul of black magic, so Alex went to visit her.

she entered the home of the witch and was faced with darkness. the home was quiet and looked abandoned. something wa definitely off.

"hello? Fallon? It's Alex. Silvia told me you could help me" she called out but was answered with quiet. she walked further into the house into the separate rooms. when she entered the first one the door magically closed and she tried to run to it but a barrier was blocking her. a circle of salt surrounded her and the woman she guessed to be Fallon Claire stood on the other side.

Alex sighed and pursed her lips, "was the barrier spell really necessary?"

Fallon nodded, "safety precaussion" she held up a poppet and a needle, "now lets begin"