𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲. the lavender

chapter seventeen

chapter seventeen

-

Mystic Falls 1864

the moon was full and at it's peak and all was quiet in the town when Alex Pierce arrived back at the Salvatore estate. she quietly crept through the small door that lead into the kitchen, making sure not to wake any of the sleeping members of the house.

she grabbed a candle from the cabinet and snapped her fingers, lighting it instantly. she then reached to grab a cloth, wiping the blood from her lips. from a distance, she heard the same door she had previously walked through open and Stefan Salvatore appreaed with his signature smile that drove all the girls crazy, especially this girl before him. she loved everything about him.

Alex approached him with wide eyes, setting the candle on the table, "are you mad? someone could see us!" she hissed in a whisper.

Stefan pulled her closer to him. a hand on her waist, and the other resting on her neck as he used his thumb to wipe away the blood from her face. his blood, "there, now it does not matter if anyone shall see us," he pecked her lips and Alex smiled, "all they will see is two young, foolish teens stealing kisses in the night"

"and I'm sure we could both charm our way out of trouble," Alex wrapped her arms around her lovers neck and leaned in close, "just like we always do," she then pressed her lips to his in a teasingly slow kiss. she back away with a smirk, picking up her candle once again, "but tonight shall not be one of those nights"

Stefan groaned, watching as the girl giggled and made her way upstiars. he stayed put for a moment, a smile on his lips and his heart beating out of his chest. the way he felt with Alex was different compared to Katherine. Alex made his heart pound with anticipation, waiting for whatever adventure they would go on next, or even the next time he could kiss her. loving her was like reading a book no one has read before, you had no idea what you were getting yourself into, but as you kept reading you got more and more intruiged and wanted it to never end.

she made him feel like there was so much more to know, so much more to discover. she gave him passion, adventure, danger, and a burning desire to have her by his side forever. something everyone needs at least once in their life.

that next morning, Alex walked through town arm in arm with Damon Salvatore. during Alex's time in Mystic Falls, she had grown to like the eldest Salvatore brother. not romantically, but as a friend, a brother. she enjoyed the company of someone who wasn't an adult, her lover, or her sister. the two were much alike in many ways, and could talk to each other about anything. Damon was the closest friend Alex had in a long time, and she hoped their friendship could last forever. the two friends were visiting Pearl, a good friend of Katherine's and a vampire, so of course Alex was good acquaintance's with her as well.

Pearl gave her a look as she walked in with the other Salvatore brother that wasn't her lover she spoke to Pearl and her daughter, Anna, so much about, "are my eyes deceiving me or are you becoming more and more like Katherine everyday?" Pearl asked younger vampire.