Chapter 2

Third POV

Poppy woke up and got ready for the day.

Poppy: Woke up in the morning light. Today is the day I that I do everything right. Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run. Because Trolls, they wanna have fun. Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun.

Poppy walks out into the village and continues to sing.

Poppy: They just wanna. They just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have fun.

Branch and Val are inside their bunker getting ready for the day as well.

Branch: Lived underground to get away from the world. Till we had our life changed by a beautiful girl. Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one.

Branch and Val stand on the platform and start heading up and out of the bunker.

Branch: But you know, Trolls, they wanna have fun. Oh, Trolls just wanna have...

Branch and Val get launched up into the air.

Branch uses his hair to grab a vine and slide down it while Val uses a leaf to slide down the vine.

Branch: That's all they really want.

Branch launches himself into the sky and fists bumps the sun.

Val jumps off the vine and lands next to Poppy.

Branch: Some fun.

Branch falls back down and lands in between Poppy and Val.

Poppy, Branch: When the working day is done, oh, Trolls, they wanna have fun. Oh, Trolls just wanna have...

Branch, Poppy, and Val jump off the edge of the tree.

Val hold onto Branch while he uses his hair as a parachute.

Poppy uses her hair as a helicopter propeller and glides down with Branch and Val.

"Alright, Queen Poppy. I've prepared an agenda for the day." Branch says to Poppy.

"Oh. Well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging." Poppy says as she walks off.

"Uh, isn't that what we do every day?" Branch asks.

"Yeah!" Poppy and Val say at the same time.

"Good times!" Poppy says afterwards.

Poppy, Branch, and Val are now roller skating with their friends.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond: Good times.

Branch: We have a good time, yeah.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond: These are the good times.

Branch: We have a good time, yeah.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond: Leave your cares behind. These are the good times.

Branch: Having the best time, oh, yeah.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond: Leave your cares behind.

After a while of roller skating and dancing, Poppy, Branch, Val, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, and Smidge hear Guy diamond screaming.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy diamond says.

"Guy Diamond, what's wrong?" Poppy asks concerned.

"I'm having a baby!" Guy Diamond answers.

"We're on jumpsuit duty." Satin and Chenille say.

"I get to be a role model." Cooper says.

"I don't want to be a big sister." Smidge complains.

Soon, a glittery egg pops out of Guy Diamond's hair, and the egg hatches.

Out comes out a baby that looks like Guy Diamond.

"Aw!" Everyone says as they see the baby.

"What should I name him?" Guy Diamond asks.

"Hmm. How about..." Poppy starts to say.

"Tiny Diamond!" Val says with excitement.

Tiny Diamond starts to sing in a hip-hop voice.

Tiny Diamond: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tiny Diamond is my name. Comes straight from my daddy's mane. My whole body's made of glitter and I'll throw it in your face. I love when I make music and the groove is in my bones. Just like my Aunt Queen Poppy, someday I'll sit on the throne.

Poppy and her friends start dancing some more around the village.

Poppy: Groove is in the heart. Groove is in the heart.

Trolls: They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have...

Poppy, Branch: Fun.

The song ends and everyone start walking away, doing their own thing.