Chapter 21

Third POV

Biggie is running the forest and finally makes it to Pop Village.

"Everyone! Everyone! We're Back!" Biggie says.

But Biggie gasps at what is in front of him. Pop Village was destroyed by the Rock Trolls. It now looked abandoned.

Biggie walks around Pop Village with shock in his eyes.

"Biggie!" Guy Diamond says as he and Tiny Diamond come out from their hiding spot.

"Hello, Biggie." Legsly says as she comes out of her hiding spot as well.

Biggie's friends started to come out and walk over to Biggie.

"You won't believe it! We were attacked by Barb and her barbarians!" Guy Diamond says to Biggie.

"She took everybody to Volcano Rock City. It was scary." Tiny Diamond says.

Biggie looks around Pop Village.

"I shouldn't have left her. She wouldn't have left me. Never, no matter how scared she was. I've got to go back." Biggie says as he turns around to his friends.

"We're coming with you, Biggie. We got to go save our best friends." Legsly says.

"But how? We'll never make it past security." Smidge asks.

"We'll overpower them with muscles!" Tiny Diamond says to them.

"Or... we could overpower them..." Chenille starts to say.

"With fashion." Satin and Chenille say at the same time.

Biggie and his friends start working on making Rock outfits for themselves.

They got fabric and sewed them together. It took them a while to get ready.

Barb and her friends ride in their Rock vehicles and make it to Volcano Rock City with Poppy.

They enter an arena with a stage placed in the center.

Every Troll was sitting in the seats of the arena.

After Biggie and his friends were ready, they make it to Volcano Rock City and walk backstage in the arena.

They stop for a while because a few Rock Trolls passed by.

"Okay, come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go." Biggie whispers to his friends.

They were sneaking in the shadows quietly backstage.

But Legsly's anklet made bell noises while they were sneaking, which caught two Rock Trolls' attention.

"Hey, stop right there." One of the Rock Trolls says.

Biggie and his friends stop moving.

"Legsly, I told you not to wear your anklet." Biggie whispers to Legsly.

"Only Rock Trolls are allowed back here." The Rock Troll says to them.

"Well, it's funny you should mention that, because we are genuine Hard Rockers." Biggie says to the Rock Trolls.

Biggie and his friends come out from the shadows and did Rock poses.

It was quiet for a few seconds.

At first, Biggie and his friends looked ridiculous with the their Rock outfits on.

They start singing  a Rock song while acting all crazy, like Rock Trolls.

Mr. Dinkles: One, tow, three, four!

Biggie, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, Smidge, Satin, Chenille, Legsly: Rainbows, unicorns. Everything nice, yeah. Sugarplums, fairy dust. Everything nice, yeah.

Mr. Dinkles: Brush your teeth.

It was quiet for a while.

"Cool." The Rock Trolls says.

The Rock Troll gives instruments to Biggie and his friends.

"Hurry up. The shows about to start, man. Queen Barb's about to go onstage." The Rock Trolls says afterwards.

The Rock Trolls leaves after that.

"We're screwed." Smidge says to her friends.

Biggie and his friends are now going on stage in front of a lot of Trolls.