TWO

THE LOUD BLARING OF THE ALARMS RUSHED THROUGH THE STREETS

As Helen Pevensie rushed to get all the children out of the house, into the safe chamber.

Susan, the oldest girl, rushes around grabbing whatever she could find to use for the night.

"Where's Lucy?" Y/N asks the older girl, Susan' blue eyes wide as she rushes away looking through the house for the youngest girl.

Y/N grabs the food supplies that Susan was packing, she grabs it and runs outside into the shed, placing it down, as Susan comes out with Lucy in her arms.

The teen lets Lucy down, as she rushes to the bed, cuddling up to the sheets.

Helen runs out with her oldest son, Peter, behind her, "Wait! Edmund!" Y/N shouts, rushing inside the house to grab her best friend, ignoring the calls from the Pevensie'

"Edmund! Y/N!" Peter calls out, finding the two grabbing them and rushing outside.

He pushes them into the shed, "What were you thinking? Were you planning to get yourself killed?!" Peter scolds them, as Helen glances between her two sons.

The lady places them into the bed, as she cleans the glass from the picture of their father' picture, that smashed when Peter had pushed his brother and Y/N.

Y/N laid wide awake, hoping her father and mother was safe. Her father knew the Pevensie' father, the two best friends from when they were little.

Her mother, M/N, had made Y/N move in with Helen and her children, M/N not bothering to look after herself scared to tell her daughter the news.

Her father died during battle. Or so Y/N' mother was told - leaving the girl fatherless without her knowing. At all.
--

The train shouts, as a large crowd, making Y/N claustrophobic, holding onto Susan' hand, the older girl helps the girl around.

Lucy holding onto her mother and oldest brother, while Edmund trudged around.

Helen stops the children right beside the door of the train, checking their tags, the lady was sending them away out in the country, scared for their safety.

She checked Y/N, Helen looks into Y/n' E/C eyes, "I'll tell your mother how brave you are." Y/n nods as Helen hugs the young girl.

The whistle blows, giving the sign that it was leaving sooner or later.

Helen kisses the children' head one last time, before gently pushing them away.

They all wave out on the window, saying their final goodbyes until the war is over.
--

They walk into a room, Peter opens the door, two other children sat there, watching the Pevensie' and L/N' moves.

Peter lifts up everyone's suitcases up into the cubbies and sits down next to the other two children.