SIX

THEY WALKED FURTHER

THEY WALKED FURTHER. THE SMALL GROUPING MADE IT TO A SMALL, OPEN, AREA WITH THE FOREST AROUND THEM.

The two youngest, Lucy and Y/N, at the very back, the young Pevensie holding Y/N' hand, for comfort and reassuring the girl can do it.

"Come on humans! While we're still young!" Mr beaver calls to them.

"if he tells us to hurry up one more time, I'm goinng to turn him into a big, fluffy hat." Peter says, while Lucy hopped onto his back and Susan takes Lucy' place to hold Y/N' hand.

The girls giggle at his comment and turn into more of a laughter when the beavers scream 'hurry up!' to them.

"He is getting a little bossy." Lucy admitted, "Behind you! It's her!" Mrs beaver shouts, then the sounds of bells from a sleigh is heard, Y/N eyes widen, her grip on Susan' hand tightens.

Lucy slides off Peter' back as they ran for their lives.

The children run towards the forest with the beavers in front of them, Susan and Y/N behind the animals with Peter and Lucy at the end.

They reached the forest and found a small cave and crawled, held their breaths as the sleigh came to a stop.

Y/N breaths became shorter and shorter, as Susan, quietly, helped the girl come down from the panic attack.

A shadow makes it to the end of the cliff, and walks away as no sound was heard, except Susan' small 'shushes' to Y/N.

"Maybe she's gone?" Lucy asks, "I'll check." Mr beaver goes to walk out, "Are you insane?" Mrs beaver scolds her husband, "You need your brother back."

Y/N sighs, as she finally catches her breath. The beaver walks out, no sound was heard for a few seconds, until his head pops upside down, making Lucy yelp.

"Come out! Hope you've all been nice." Beaver chuckles, his head disappearing again.

Everyone crawled out of the cave. Instead of the pale, snow queen, standing there. It was Santa Claus, making Y/N and Lucy mouths turn into small smiles.

"Merry Christmas, sir." Lucy smiles, "It certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived. " Claus smiles, "Look, I've put up with a lot since I got here but this-" Susan began, "We thought you were the witch." Y/N cuts the girl off.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry about that. But in my defense, I've been driving one of these longer than the witch." The man smiles.

"I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia?" Lucy said, "No. For a long time. But the hope that you have brought, your Majesty', is finally starting to weaken the witches power." Santa explains.

"Still, I dare say, you could do with these." Santa says and lifts the giant sack out of his sled. "Presents!" Lucy exclaims and runs forward.

He picks up a small, red bottle, and a little dagger from the sack.