FOUR

"YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE THERE'S ONLY TWO OPTIONS; DYING HERE, OR DYING THERE

"YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE THERE'S ONLY TWO OPTIONS; DYING HERE, OR DYING THERE." LUCY CONTINUES.

"I'm not sure you've been listening, Lu." Peter says, "No you're no listening. Or have you forgotten who really defeated the white witch, Peter? " Lucy asks.

Y/N looks at the young girl, why was she bringing Aslan into this?

"I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Peter sighs and walks off
--

As the ambush continues, the night grew dark and eerie.

None of the Telmarinan guards had noticed the Gryphon, that flew in the air, holding Edmund and Y/N.

It landed on one of the watch towers, making a little noise, the guard turned around to seek the noise but seen nothing, he shrugs it off and turns forward once again.

Suddenly the Gryphon claws gripped his shoulders and pulled him up, then Y/N and Edmund took the guards place.

Their plan was to make the signal for the Narnians to begin the ambush, by Edmund' torch.

Edmund takes the torch and flashes it on and off, as five other gryphons flew over, each of them holding on to someone.

The Narnians stood at the edge of the forest as Y/N signals them to come closer, as Edmund guides the gryphons in the air.
--

Soon Edmund was held against the edge of the tower while Y/N was below fighting off guards, as Susan, Peter and Caspian came fleeded out of another two.

"Now, Ed!" Peter shouts, "I'm a bit busy, Pete!" Edmund calls back to his brother

The three rush to the gate, as Peter tries to open it while his sister telling him to call the ambush off.

Y/N pushes a guard away as she tries to get Edmund.

"For Narnia!" Peter shouts, as the Edmund' flash light turns on, guards rush out of the towers, rushing towards Y/N.

"Oh come on" she groans, pulling out her sword, slashing through them.

She finally makes it to Edmund' tower only to see him jump off, as a Gryphon catches him.

Y/N was quick to run down the stairs once more, scared to be caught by more guards.

She runs towards the gate only as the Narnian guard falls down, exhausted from holding the gate up.

Y/N looks through the gate, seeing Peter with his horse jumping, her eyes begin to tear up.

She's now in the enemies castle, how is she supposed to get out?

"Y/N!" Susan shouts, Y/N looks up and shakes her head, bows were heard as the Narnians behind her fall to the ground, the girl turns around as she was grabbed, pulled towards the castle.
--