NINE

EVERYONE HAD GATHERED AROUND CAIR PARAVEL, TO BE THE ONES TO WITNESS THE CORONATION FOR THE FIVE CHILDREN

The children walk down the aisle with Aslan. At the end stood five thrones, the five stand in front of the correct thrones, waiting to be crowned.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea. I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." Aslan announces, as Mrs beaver and her husband bring the crowns.

Mr Tumnus walks up, picking up a silver flower crown, placing it on the youngest Pevensie.

"To the great Western Wood. King Edmund the Just." a sliver crown was placed onto his brown locks, he looks at Y/N, who gave him a smile.

"To the radiant Southern Sun. Queen Susan the Gentle." a gold flower crown was placed onto her head.

"To the clear Northern sky. King Peter the Magnificent." a golden crown was placed onto his head.

"To the quiet Night sky. I give you Queen Y/N The Agile." another silver flower crown was placed onto her head. Y/N looks at Edmund, from the other throne, the two smiling widely.

"Once and King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia," Aslan speaks.
"May your wisdom grace us, until the stars rain down from the heavens."

"Long live King Peter!";
"Long live King Edmund!";
"Long live Queen Y/N!";
"Long live Queen Lucy!";
"Long Live Queen Susan!" The crowd cheers.

The party begins, Lucy and Y/N were quick to rush to the edge to see Aslan leaving.

"Don't worry, we'll see him again." Mr Tumnus speaks, "When?" Y/N mutters.

"In time. One day, he'll be here and the next he won't. But you mustn't press him, after all, he's not a tame lion." The faun explains.

"No, but he is good." Lucy sighs, "Here," The faun smiles, handing the girl back her tissue, "You need it more than I do."

The faun then turns to Y/N, "Y/N. I do recall. Edmund was looking for you." Y/N nods, "Of course he is." Lucy giggles.

Y/N walks in, seeing Edmund standing there, "Hello, Ed." she greets, "Hello, Queen." he laughs, Y/N giggles, "Can I do something?" Edmund tone turning serious, Y/N slowly nods.

Edmund walks to her, cupping her face with his hands, pecking her lips.

The boy pulls away, a huge grin plastered on both of their faces, "It tasted like Turkish Delight." Y/N laughs.

"They have so many. Come see!" Edmund holds out a hand, Y/N grasping it, as he brings her to the sweet table.

Stuffing their faces with Turkish Delights, the whole night.
--

Many Many Years Later

The children, now adults, ran on their horses, hunting down a white stag.

Edmund stops Philip, Y/N rides back down to him, "Come on Ed!" She laughs, "Just catching my breath." Edmund sighs.

The rest of the adults come back around the corner, "That's all we'll catch at this rate" Y/N smiles.

"What did he say again, Susan?" Lucy asks her older sister, sarcastically, "'You girls wait in the castle and I'll get the stag myself'." Susan mocks her younger brothers, the girls laugh.

"What's this?" Peter asks, getting off his horse.

It was a lamp-post, covered in ivy and vines. The other hop of their horses as well.

"It seems familiar." Y/N speaks, "As if from a dream." Susan speaks up, "Or a dream of a dream." Lucy adds, "Spare Oom." Lucy finally speaks up and walks off.

"Lucy!" Peter shouts, before following the girl, "Not again." Susan groans, following her siblings, with Y/N and Edmund following.

"Lu?" Peter calls out, "Come on!" Lucy calls back.

The group walks forward until the branches turn into something fluffy.

"These aren't branches." Edmund says, "They're coats." Y/N adds.

"Susan you're on my foot!";
"Peter move off!";
"Ow! Stop pulling my cloak!";
"Edmund! Stop!";
"Stop shoving!";
"Stop it!";
"I'm not on your foot!";

They suddenly fell and landed on a flooring, the adults were children once more, they looked around.

They were back in the empty room with the wardrobe, the door opened as the Professor walks in, holding the cricket ball.

"Oh! There you are," He speaks, "What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" he asks, "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir." Peter looks at the man.

The Professor throws the ball to Peter, who catches it,

"Try me"

❥︎❥︎❥︎