TWO

EDMUND MUND RUSHES TO Y/N, SUSAN AND LUCY' ROOM, RUNNING TO HIS BEST FRIENDS BED

"Y/N!" he harshly whispers, Y/N tears her eyes open, "What?" she asks, "Lucy. She went to the wardrobe again."

Edmund opens the wardrobe' door, only seeing many furry jackets, he walks in, keeping it open from the inside to let Y/N in.

She walks in, the two start calling for Lucy, "Lucy?" Y/N calls out, "Hope you aren't afraid of the dark." Edmund teases, Y/N closes the wardrobe door and walks on with Edmund behind her.

"Lucy. Where are you?" they called out, they kept waking until snow landed on their heads.

Y/N gasps looking around, snowy trees stood everywhere.

"Lucy?" Edmund called out again, until he reached the snow, he looks around.

The two walked by a lamp-post and called for Lucy once more. They stop once they notice something coming in the distance.

Edmund moved, so that Y/N was behind him, even though the two were the same height.

A white sleigh came around, Edmund and Y/N were pushed to the ground.

A short man with a great-long white beard, he walked and held a dagger each to Edmund and Y/N' throats.

"Let us go!" Y/N protests, "Leave us alone!" Edmund adds.

"What is it now, Ginarrbrik?" A feminine voice asks from the sled. "Make him let us go! We didn't do anything!" Edmund orders.

"How dare you address the Queen of Narnia!" The small man shouts, "He didn't know!" Y/N defends her friend.

"You will know her better hereafter!" The man squeals before raising the two daggers.

"Wait" The voice calls out, stopping the man from his actions.

Y/N and Edmund turn their heads to the voice' direction, there stood a woman, pale, a massive white, fur, coat laid on her thin frame, she had light blonde hair like the snow and a crown, made out of icicles, stood high on her head.

"What are your names son of Adam and daughter of Eve?" she asks, "Uh. I'm Edmund and She's Y/N" Edmund answers, hesitantly.

He and Y/N stood up, making sure the girl stood close to him, "And how, Edmund and Y/N, did you come to enter my domain?" The pale lady asks, "We're not sure. We followed Edmund' sister." Y/N answers.

"Sister? How many are you?" The tall lady asks, "Four but Y/N would make it five." Edmund answers.

"Lucy is the only one that have been here before. She said that she met some faun called, Tumnus, Peter and Susan didn't believe her. We didn't either." Edmund adds.

"You two look so cold, will you come sit with me?" she asks. The two children follow her into the white sleigh, they sat down on either side of the lady as she wraps her fur coat around them.

"Now. How about something hot to drink?" The lady offers, "Yes please," Y/N and Edmund nod, "Your Majesty." the two quickly add.

The queen takes out a little crystal container and let' a little drop of blue substance into the snow. Where the liquid landed, two sliver goblets are formed.

The dwarf handed the two cups to Y/N and Edmund, "Your drinks." he speaks, Y/n takes the two drinks and hands one to Edmund.

"How did you do that?" Y/N asks, "I can make anything you like." she smiles, "Can you make me taller?" Edmund asks, the lady laughs.

"Anything to eat?" The lady asks, Edmund and Y/N look at each other, two small smirks sat on their lips.

"Turkish Delight?" Edmund asks, The Queen does the same thing she done for the drinks, but this time it was a silver plate.

The two were handed the plate and they start stuffing their faces with the sweets, "Edmund, Y/N?" The pale woman asks, the two look up, their mouths covered in sugar powder.

"I would very like to meet the rest of your family." She smiles, "Why? They're nothing special." he rolls his brown eyes as Y/N shrugs.

"Oh I'm sure they're not as delightful as you two are." she smiles, she grabs the dwarfs hat and wipes the two children' sugary mouth.

"But you see, I have no children of my own and you are exactly the sort of children who I would see, one day, becoming Prince and Princess of Narnia," she says, "Maybe even King and Queen." she adds, "Really?" Edmund and Y/N ask.

"Of course you'd have to bring your family." The queen speaks, "Oh. Do you mean Peter would be king too?" Edmund asks.

"No! No, no. But a King does need servants." she smiles, Y/N looks down, she didn't trust her at all, even though she was a Queen.

The lady hands the plate back to the small man behind Y/N, as he eats the rest of it.

"Beyond those woods, you see those two hill?" Edmund nods, "My house is right between them. You'd love it there, dear'." she smiles.

Edmund and Y/N stand up, "It has a whole room, full, of Turkish Delight." The pale lady continues, "Couldn't we have some more now?" Y/N asks.

"No!" The Queen exclaims, making the two children jump, "Don't want to ruin your appitite." she adds, smiling again.

"Besides we're are going to see each other very soon. Aren't we?" she asks, "I hope so, your Majesty." The two jump off the sleigh.

"Until then, dear ones. I'm going to miss you." She says, the dwarf uses the whip against the animals up front, the sleigh leaving quickly, leaving Y/N and Edmund standing.

"Edmund? Y/N?" A voice calls out, the two turn around, to see Lucy, "Oh. You two got in too. Isn't it wonderful?" she rushes to her brother bringing him into a hug then turns to Y/N and does the same.

"Where have you been?" Edmund asks his sister, "With Mr Tumnus, he's fine. The white witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me yet" She explains, "The White Witch?" Y/N asks, "She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she really isn't."

Y/N and Edmund look at each other, shocked about who they were talking about.

"Are you two alright? You look awful?" Lucy asks, worryingly, "Well, what'd you except? I mean, it's freezing." Edmund complains.

"How do we get out of here?" Y/N asks, "Come on. This way" Lucy grabs her brother and Y/N' hand, walking off.

❥︎❥︎❥︎