TWO

AFTER GETTING CHANGED, THE GROUP DECIDED TO CHECK THE RIVER

When they arrived, two men stood in a boat, holding something, or someone, and throw it into the river.

"Isn't that a dwarf?" Lucy asks, when they walked closer, "It looks like they're going to drown him." Y/N turns to Susan, she nods and the two girls raise their bows.

Susan fired a warning shot to the boat, getting the two mens attention.

"Drop him!" Susan demanded, The two drop him into the water. One of the men rush to grab a crossbow but Y/N was quick to shoot him, while the other jumped into the water after him.

Soon Peter jumps into the water, after handing his sword to Y/N, after the dwarf, as Edmund rushes to the boat.

Peter drags the dwarf to shore, as Edmund with the boat, Lucy was quick to cut the ropes on the man' hands.

When he was freed, he removed his gaf and coughed up water and stood up.

"Drop him?" He speaks with a angry tone, "That's the best you can come up with?" He asks Susan, "I don't suppose the words 'thank you' aren't in your vocabulary?" Y/N asks the man.

"They were doing fine drowning me without your help!" He exclaims, "Maybe we should've let them." Peter says.

"Why were they trying to kill you anyways?" Lucy asks, "They're Telmarines, that's what they do." The man explains, "Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund asks.

"Where have you been for the last few hundred years." He asks, "It's a bit of a long story." Lucy smiles.

Y/N hands Peter back his sword, then the dwarf comes to his terms.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, you're it? You're the Kings and Queens of old?" The dwarf speaks, "High King Peter The Magnificent." Peter stretches his hand out for a handshake.

"You probably could've left off the the last bit." Susan says, Y/N nods holding back her laughs, "Probably." the dwarf laughs, "You might be surprised." Peter speaks, drawing his sword.

"Oh you don't want to do that boy." The dwarf warns the teen, "Not me. Him." Peter says, then turns to his brother.

Edmund smiles, drawing his own sword, while Peter handed the dwarf his, the dwarf nearly falls over from the weight of it, as Edmund smiles confidently, then the dwarf charges at him.

The man swung his sword towards Edmund, who was barely blocked the hit, then then aimed the sword higher, making Edmund duck.

The dwarf to advantage of that and punches Edmund in the face, "Edmund!" Y/N and Lucy exclaim, "You alright?" The dwarf asks sarcastically.

The man brought the sword up for another swing but Edmund, now ready, quickly slids past him, now behind the dwarf.

The dwarf turns around swinging the sword but Edmund raises his own sword, fencing. The man pulls his sword away and swings at Edmund' feet, only for the boy to jump.