EIGHT

Y/N, THE PEVENSIE SIBLINGS AND CASPIAN, WALK TO THE OTHER SIDE TO MEET UP WITH ASLAN AND LUCY

Y/N, THE PEVENSIE SIBLINGS AND CASPIAN, WALK TO THE OTHER SIDE TO MEET UP WITH ASLAN AND LUCY. THE FOUR KNEEL.

"Rise King and Queens of Narnia." Aslan speaks, Y/N and the three siblings stand up while Caspian kept bowing.

"All of you." Aslan adds, Caspian looks up, shocked, "I do not think I'm ready." Caspian says, "It's for that very reason I think you are." Aslan speaks.

Caspian rose to his feet as Edmund and Y/N smile at him, soon sad music starts playing as six mice appear carry Reepicheep.

The six set Reepicheep down in front of Aslan, Lucy acts quickly and lets a few drops of her healing potion into the mouse' mouth.

The mouse suddenly springs back to life and stands up, Y/N gasps, seeing Reepicheep had no tail.

"All hail Aslan, it's an honour to be." but Reepicheep stops himself when he stumbles forward.

He looks behind him to see that his tial was gone, Reepicheep shamefully turns around and apologises to Aslan, he then turns to Lucy.

"Perhaps a drop more?" he asks, hopefully, Lucy looks down, then back up to the mouse, "I don't think it does that." she says sadly, "It could have a go." the mouse says.

Aslan chuckles at him, everyone looks at the lion, "It becomes you well, small one." Aslan says, "All the same, great King." Reepicheep drew his sword.

"I regret that I must withdraw, for a tail is the honour and glory of a mouse." He says, holding his sword out to Aslan.

"Perhaps you think too much of your honour, friend." Aslan speaks, "Well it's not just the honour. It's also good for balance and climbing and grabbing things." The mouse says.

Y/N smiles as Reepicheep' soldiers wanted to cut their own tails to honour their leader.

"Not for the sake of your dignity but for the love of your people." Aslan speaks, after he spoke the Royals watch as Reepicheep' tail begun to grow back.

Everyone gasps, in amazement, as Reepicheep turned around and seen his new tail.

"Thank you! Thank you, my leigh," The mouse bows, "I will treasure it always, for this day forward, it will serve as a great reminder of my huge humility." Reepicheep continues.

Everyone laughs at the mouse' last comment, "Now, where is this dear little friend that you've told me about?" Aslan asks Lucy.

All the children look at Trumpkin, who was taking swords off the Telmarinan army, the ones who had dropped into the water from the bridge.

He sensed he was been watched and turned around to look at them. The dwarf sat his sword down and bowed to Aslan.

Aslan roars at him, which startled Trumpkin, everyone giggles at his reaction.