ONE

LUCY, SUSAN AND Y/N PUSH THEIR WAY THROUGH THE CROWD

The three stood on the stairs, watching Peter fight five boys, the blonde definitely lose.

Two boys held Peter, his hair and uniform a mess, Susan gives him a glare, as Susan gasps.

Edmund jumps forward helping his brother, "Edmund!" Y/N hisses to her crush, he doesn't listen and jumps on top of a boy.

Y/N takes off her bag and hat, handing the items to Lucy.

"Heya, gorgeous." A boy smirks, grabbing her arms, placing the behind her back, Y/N throw her head back, hitting him in the nose, making the blood ooze down his face.

Another boy rushes to her, only for Edmund to grab the boys shirt, throwing him back into the ground, "Y/N! Go up to Lucy." Edmund tells her, Y/N shakes her head.

Y/N pushes a boy, that held Peter, he stood way taller than her, he stands up and rushes to her, only for her to be pulled away.

She looked up and saw Edmund, he shakes his head and leaves her as he pushes another boy off of Peter.

The whistles fill the air of security guards, they pushed the boys away and picked up Peter, "Act your age!" they shouted at them and walk off, as the crowd disappears.
--

The children sit on a bench, Y/N, now her hair down, picks up her hat from Lucy' hand and placed it on her head.

"You're welcome." Edmund says, as he sits next to Peter with Y/N on his other side, "I had it sorted." Peter stands up.

Edmund rests his hand on Y/N' knee, her uniform very untidy, "What was it this time?" Susan asks, "He bumped me." Peter answers turning to the other teens.

"So you hit him?" Y/N asks, "No, after he bumped me, he tried to make me apologise. That's when I him." Peter explains.

"Is it really hard just to walk away?" Susan asks, "I shouldn't have to!" Peter exclaims.

"I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" Peter asks, "Um, We are kids." Y/N and Edmund say at the same time, "Well I wasn't always." Peter speaks.

"It's been a year, how long does he except us to wait?" Peter asks. "I think it's time to accept that we live here now. It's no use pretending any different." Susan sighs.

"We'll be able to go back," Y/N starts, "When we're needed." She adds, Peter sighs and sits back down on the bench.

Susan looks around until she sees the boy that Lucy had saved her from.

"Oh no. Pretend you're talking to me." Susan turns to her siblings and Y/N, "We are talking to you." Edmund and Y/N say at the same time, again.

Susan gives the two a glare as Y/N give her smile.