FIVE

THE NEXT MORNING EVERYONE WAS WOKEN UP BY LUCY, SHE WAS YELLING ABOUT THE BLUE STAR WHILE POINTING TO THE SKY

"We found it." Y/N smiles, "Or it found us." Edmund suggests. "Ooh, mysterious tone." Y/N laughs.

"Everyone load up the longboats! We set sail immediately." Caspian orders.
--

Eventually everyone was back onto the sea, the ship was being hand-rowed below deck by crew members.

Eustace - who was still a dragon and way too big to sit in the boat - was flying with Reepicheep on his back.
Lucy was elsewhere as Y/N, Edmund, Caspian and Drinian were talking.

"The wind has left." Drinian speaks up, "We've noticed." Y/N nods.

"So how do we get to Ramandu Island now then?" Edmund questions. "My guess is something doesn't want us to get there." Drinian nods.

"Isn't that going to be fun." Y/N laughs, standing up, walking away. The ship jolted, causing Y/N to nearly fall.

"Woah, easy there." Caspian chuckles, Y/N didn't answer, "Y/N?" Edmund asks, walking over to her.

"There, the island. There's an island!" Y/N cheerfully spoke, walking over to the each of the boat, grabbing a telescope.

The three other men followed her, Caspian took the telescope from Y/N, looking through it for himself.

"We should go, who knows what might be there." Y/N looks at Caspian, who shrugs, turning to one of his crew members.

"Everyone prepare to set sail on the longboats!" The man yells.

The crew instantly listened to the Minotaur, preparing their weapons and longboats. It didn't take to long for the search party to arrive at the island.

"Be careful." Edmund speaks to Y/N, she looks at him, smiling. "I promise." Y/N smiles, kissing his head before walking off.

Y/N walked forward until she was met with a table full of food, none of the food was touched, the table sat with no one around it - other than the crew members.

At the bottom of the table, three statues sat. "I don't have a great feeling about this," Y/N walks forward to a plate full of food.

"Y/N, no." Caspian says, walking forward, "It's the food."

Tavros looked up at the King in shock, he dropped the piece of food in his hand.

"Look, it's the stone knife," Edmund observes, "This is Aslan' table." he adds.

"The swords." Caspian whispers before searching the table, he soon found a sword and pulled it out of the roots.

"Place them all on the table." Caspian orders. The two Kings placed the six swords on the table, with Y/N helping.