THREE

LUCY BEGAN TO RUN TO PETER AND EDMUND' ROOM AND TURNED ON THE LIGHT

"Peter. Peter. Wake up! Wake up!" She shook her older brother, "It's there. It's really there!" she shouted.

"Lucy what are you talking about?" Peter groans to tear opens his eyes from the bright light. "Narnia!" Lucy answers.

Edmund and Susan came walking in, "It's all in the wardrobe, like I told you!" Lucy speaks, still on Peter' bed.

"You were just dreaming, Lucy" Susan said, walking up to her sister, "But I haven't! I saw the faun, Mr Tumnus again! And this time Edmund and Y/N were there!" She exclaims.

Everyone turns to look at Edmund and Y/N, "You saw the faun?" Peter asked the two, Y/N and Edmund shake their heads.

"Well, they didn't actually go there with me, they-" she turns to the two, "What were you two doing?" She asks.

"I was just playing along, I'm sorry Peter. I shouldn't have encouraged her, but you know what little children are like these days. They just don't know when to stop pretending" Edmund makes an excuse, making Y/N slap his hand.

A sob comes out of Lucy' mouth, as she runs off, Susan runs after her sister with Peter behind her, but stops to push Edmund back to the bed.

"What were you thinking? You idiot!" Y/N scolds him off, "I'm sorry. I thought Peter would think I was more older." Edmund speaks, looking down.

"You're won't get older just by saying you 'didn't' see Narnia. I'm telling Susan soon." Edmund looks at her, "You are?" Y/N nods and walks back to her own room to sleep.
--

The next was a beautiful warm day, the children were out playing cricket, while Y/N watched the game with Lucy, who was reading, both of them under the shelter of a tree.

"Peter winds up, poised to take, yet, another wicket. " Peter speaks before throwing the ball to Edmund, hitting him in the leg.

"Ow!" the boy groans as it hits his leg, "Whoops!" Peter chuckles, "Wake up Dolly Daydream!" Y/N calls out to Edmund, the boy turns a gives a joking glare to her before paying his attention back to his brother.

"Why can't we play hide and seek?" Edmund asks, as Susan passes the ball back to Peter, who caught it with ease, "I thought you said it was a kids game?" Peter speaks back.

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air." Susan adds, "It's not like there's air inside." Edmund says looking at his brother, who was ready to take another throw of the ball.

"You ready?" Peter asks, "Are you?" Edmund speaks back, cockily, Y/N shakes her head and giggles.

Peter threw the ball, as hard as he could, Edmund hits it with his bat, sending the ball to a window, breaking a hole in the glass.