EIGHT

THE NARNIAN', THE CHILDREN AND JADIS' KNIGHTS, WAITED FOR THE TWO LEADERS TO AMERGE FROM THE TENT

Seconds turned into minutes as the minutes turned into hours.

Eventually, the Witch came out. The thought of Edmund dieing rushes through Y/N, as her grip on Edmund' hand tightens.

"She has renounced her claim on the son of Adam' blood!" Aslan announces, Y/N turns to Edmund, tackling him into a hug.

"How do I know that your promise will be kept?" The Witch asks, Aslan roars loudly, making her instantly sit down, everyone laugh and cheer, as the Witch' men carry her away.

While everyone cheered, Y/N notices something in Aslan eyes, sadness and regret, did he do something?

He catches her gaze, looking down, making her frown.
-

-

Later that night, the young girl found Aslan, sat down, alone.

"What's the matter Aslan?" She asks, gently, "Shouldn't you be asleep, young one." Aslan ignores her question, "I couldn't sleep. Now tell me." Y/N looks at him.

"In order for her to renounce her claim on Edmund, someone else must take his place, that someone is me." He explains, Y/N' eyes widen.

"Aslan. No," she refuses to believe that he was sacrificing himself, "I can take your place, Narnia needs you, you need to fight the Witch." Y/N pleads.

Aslan chuckles, "The prophecy orders three daughters. Besides the Pevensie' wouldn't be so happy if you left." Y/N looks down, "It's time." Aslan mutters, standing up.

"But Aslan-" Aslan cuts her off, "This must be done, dear one, now run off." His voice still calm.

Y/N stands up, bringing him into a hug, digging her head into his mane, "Goodbye, Aslan." She cries, "Goodbye, Y/N." and with that he walked off.

Y/N walks into Peter and Edmund' tent, she walks to Edmund' bed, lifting the sheets up and carefully placed herself down.

Edmund turns around, seeing the girl crying, he wraps his arm around her frame.

"What's wrong?" he whisper, trying not to wake his brother, "Nothing. Just a bad dream." Y/N makes an excuse, Edmund nods, closing his eyes, falling asleep and soon Y/N fell asleep too.

Early that morning, the three were woken by a figure, made out of flower petals, like the one Lucy and Y/N seen when they arrived.