ONE

SIGHING, Y/N SETS DOWN THE BAG OF GROCERIES

"Stop your sighing." Y/N' grandmother, Mary, calls to her oldest grandchild, "I know sorry, nan." Y/N speaks.

"Mum. Stop annoying the girl. She misses her boyfriend." M/N jokes, removing her coat moving towards her daughter.

"Mum!" Y/N exclaims, her face turning a bright pink, shortly after coming back from Narnia the second time. Helen, her husband, Susan and Peter headed to America, leaving Lucy and Edmund at their aunt and uncle house.

"Honey. When I was your age I had a boyfriend." M/N smiles to herself, "Was it F/N?" Y/N asks, M/N shakes her head, "Someone better." Y/N laughs picking up a tin of beans.

Y/N told her mother about Narnia and thats when M/N told her daughter that she had went to Narnia when she was younger.

Y/N theories were right, her father was originally from Narnia, but went to England with her mother on her last trip, not wanting to leave the love of his life.

It was cute for Y/N point, but her father had told her he wasn't happy, then why did he leave Narnia in the first place.

When the man returned to his birth home, he switched to the Telmarinan Kingdom.
--

Y/N laid on her bed, reading a letter Edmund had sent her, the girl smiles, thinking about seeing her boyfriend soon.

"Ah yes. I forgot about you, snooping around, reading letters from your boyfriend." Y/N' cousin speaks walking in.

"Leave already, Thomas." she groans, placing the letter under her pillow, "Woah! Whatever happened to Tom?" Thomas asks the older teen, "Just get out!" Y/N exclaims.

"Nope! I'd rather sit right here." he sits beside her on the bed, "Why you little-" Y/N stands up about to hit him until he slides over picking up the pillow, picking up the letter.

"Dear my love, I hope you are doing well back in Finchley. I know how you hate it at your grandma' but it will pass-" Thomas laughs, before ripping the letter.

Y/N glares the boy before pushing him off the bed. "He loves you!" Thomas laughs from the ground, "Oh woah! That is priceless." he stands up and walks out of the room.

Y/N looks down at the note that was ripped in half, before picking it up, reading the last of it.

"I wish we can go back to Narnia" Y/N sighs before placing the note under the pillow. She lays back down, the rain hitting the window, the raindrops rushing to the end of the window.

Y/N closed her eyes, until she felt rain on her face, she opens her E/C eyes, looking around, seeing the floor of her room now full of water.

Her eyes widen before looking at the window, which was not even opened, Y/N groans before reaching to close it, but the window never budged.