TWO

EDMUND WALKS TO THE SAME LEDGE Y/N AND LUCY SAT, A CUP OF WATER IN HIS HAND

"Edmund, do you believe that if we just kept sailing till the end of the world that we'll just... Tip of the edge?" Lucy asks.

"Don't worry, Lu, we're a long way from there." Edmund reassures her, "Oh look it's your cousin." Y/N playfully says, as Eustace walks over to them.

"I see you're still talking nonsense." Scrubb mumbles, he then turns to Y/N, "Who are you?" He asks, "I'm Y/N. We've met before." Y/N answers.

"Oh yes. Edmund' girlfriend. 'Oh when will I see Y/N again'." He attempts a impersonation of Edmund.

"Did you find your sea legs?" Reepicheep steps forward, "Never lost them. I was just getting over the shock of things." Eustace corrects the mouse.

"Mother says I have an acute disposition, due to my intelligence." He adds, Edmund chocks on his water as Y/N stifles a laugh.

A laugh escaping Edmund' mouth, he wipes his lips, "I don't think he has 'acute' anything." Reepicheep mutters.

"I'll have you know as soon as we find civilisation, I'm contacting the British Council," Eustace states, "And have you all arrested got kidnapping." he adds.

"Kidnapping, eh? That's funny. I thought they saved your life?" Y/N asks, pointing towards the ships crew.

"They held me against my will, in the most unhygienic courters, its like a zoo down there." Eustace replies.

"He's quite the complainer." Reepicheep states, "He's just warming up," Edmund sighs, "It gets worse, especially when you live with him."

"Land Ho!"

Caspian grabs a telescope and peeks through it, seeing a island coming into everyones view.

"The Lone Islands," Drinian informs, "The Port of Narrow Haven."

"Strange. Not a Narnian flag in site." Caspian comments, "Haven't the Lone Islands always been Narnians?" Y/N asks as Edmund looks through the telescope.

"I'd say we prepare a landing party, Drinian?" Edmund asks.

"Forgive me majesty, but the chain of command started with King Caspian on this ship." Drinian apologises, "You're right." Edmund sighs.

"He's right, we use the long boats. Drinian, prepare a team to come ashore." Caspian orders, turning to a Minotaur, "Tavros."

"Mend the long boats! Drop the sail and prepare to anchor!" Tarvos orders the crew.
--

As the finally reach the island, Eustace takes a deep breath, "Couldn't this of waited till morning?" he asks.

"There's no honour in turning away from an adventure." Reepicheep comments