I've Done My Part

(Y/n) P.O.V

Before me, there's a guy playing the keyboard and damn am I cringing with the way he plays. I see Air and Dim almost dozing off.

"Enough. Get out. Next." I look around me to make sure that it's indeed my turn.

Standing up, I walk over to the front with new guitar at hand and set it up. I sit down and strum to make sure it's in tune and plug in. Seeing as everything is okay, I ready myself to play.

I start to strum the chords and sing a play the chorus part.

After the performance, everyone applauds.

"Wow, you really out done yourself newbie." Dim stands up clapping.

"You'd be a great addition to the club." praises Air.

I smile at this. Seeing Sarawat is also here, I smirk at him. Well, well. I've sealed the deal and made sure I'm worth to be here. Now we'll wait and see if I'm going to get accepted. Which I'm sure I will. I'm that confident when it comes to this. Hah!

I overheard a conversation between two girls who clearly are Sarawat's fans and a conversation from two boys who are fans of mine. But I just ignore them. Waiting for the results, I decide to scroll through my phone.

Few minutes pass by and Air comes out with the printed copy of the results. I smile at her and she waves back. Then pinning the result on board. The students surround it and I just wait for the crowd to disperse. Seeing others disappointed looks on their faces. Only a few of Sarawat's fans and my fans make it. Seeing that everyone left, I stand up and check to see if my name is on the paper. Tracing my fingers down the paper, I see the I'm on the number five.

Heck yeah! I'm of course in. I look around for Sarawat and spot him packing up. Might as well help him. I grab the snacks that his fans left him and walk over.

"I pass the test." I smile cheekily. "Don't forget your word."

"They let you pass because you performed only one song? After only practicing for 3 days?"

"Are you breaking on the promise?"

He ignores me and walk pass, but this only made him bump next to me and letting all the snacks fall.

"By the way these snacks are from your fans." informing him, as I bent down to pick up the fallen snacks.

He also bends down to help.

"Oh it seems like one one of mine got mixed into your pile." picking up the bottle of apple juice.

"From Tak, you always inspire me." I smile at this. "Hehe aww look at that, how sweet."

I hadn't notice Sarawat look up at me, eyes with a hint of jealousy. He stands up and grabs the drink from me.

"Hey! You have a lot there. Why are you taking mine?" pouting at his sudden action. For my words to only be ignored.

He drinks the juice infront of me. After that he goes to the table and grabs a pen. Writing something down on the post it.

"What now?" I inch closer to where he's standing.

But he moves away.

"What are you doing?"

He gives me the bottle.

"Okay." huh? What's he talking about?

"Okay what?"

"OKAY!"

"What the hell are you saying okay to?" I am beyond confusion from this guy!

"Okay! I will be your fake boyfriend. If you also become my fake girlfriend and attend the family reunion with me. Which will happen in a few weeks from now." He tells me.