Have Lunch With Me.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Sorry." Sarawat apologize for what he did this morning. "I didn't know you wanted me to start being flirtatious already. I didn't pay attention."

I glare at him.

"Because of you," I point to him. "Rama was stalking me for almost an hour. It was hard to sneak away."

"So what do you want me to do?" he looks lost. Damn. Does he not really know?

"You just don't know anything do you?" I shake my head. "Do it like when you hit on girls. Buy me snacks and drinks. Take care of me. And in turn I'll help you by cooking food for you and showering you with love." I point out. Do we really have to go through this step by step?

"Got it." he looks down and hands me his half eaten snack.

"What?" I question him. By far is this guy innocent. I just... I just can't, really. "Rama is not here." I point out.

"Just fucking take it." Woah language! "Someone bought it for me." Well there goes the sweetness. It was good while it lasted. I sigh and take it from him.

"What do you want me to do with it then?"

"Do you want me to feed it to you?" he glares at me.

"No! I can do it by myself thank you." I grab some chips, but as soon as I look down he walks away. Whaaat? Is he mad because I took his food away?

Fineee I'll make sure to bake him some cupcakes next time. Geez.

"Hey, you're (y/n) right?" a student approach me.

I look up at them and just nod my head.

"Where is Wat? I saw you two talking just now."

I point to the direction he walked to. "He went that way. Why? What's your business with him?"

"Thanks. His fans bought him lots of ice creams and I'm gonna give it to him. But do you want some?" he offers me one.

"Oh that's okay. Thank you though." I reject the offer. "He just handed me a snack from one of his fans.." I show them the snack.

But they look at me puzzled.

"That can't be right. He bought that from a shop himself." Wait.. What now? "You're mistaken." He and his friend then starts to leave.

"I have to go before these ice creams melt."

"Oh, uh... Take care I guess?" I wave goodbye at them and just look at the snack in my hand. He bought this and gave it to me? Well isn't he a sweet heart.

I walk off to find the boys in the canteen. What a surprise to see them inside instead of their usual place hanging outside. Walking over to their table with snack in hand.

"Hiii!" greeting them with energy beaming.

"Well, well, what's gotten you in a good mood (n/n)?" Tine scoots over giving me space to sit down.

"Oh, before I forget. Here you go Tin-tin." I hand him over lunch money.

"You know (n/n), you don't have to-" but I cut him off.

"I'm not one to shy away from a deal, you know that right? So there's no use in arguing."

He just looks at me.

"Damn it's like you're giving him his allowance." Phuak laughs. The other boys follow suit.

Suddenly another person sits beside me and takes away my snack. Whaaaat! Nooo my chips that Sarawat gave. I pout then glare at the perpetrator.