A Share Of An Intoxicated Kiss

(Y/n) P.O.V

He'll get over it right? I feel so guilty and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong? Plus we aren't really together.

I tried to chase him out after the incident. But I couldn't see him anywhere. I tried to text him and explain the incident but he didn't even leave me on read. Nor did he answer any of my texts.

Now I'm in my room going to do my laundry. While separating the clothes, I pick up his jersey and a there's a pinch in my heart as I look at it. I don't know what's so upsetting about that. If it were him in my situation and I was on his. I wouldn't act up like that. Maybe he's just busy. Ugh! But I feel so guilty.

I decide to call him. Two rings later and he answers, but the environment he's in is noisy.

What the fuck?

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Why is it so loud?"

"Not your business."

"Fine. I'll call you later then." as I'm about to remove the phone from my ear, I hear him speak.

"I am so pissed."

"Pissed at me?"

"No. I was talking to my friends."

"Oh, bye then."

"I am so pissed!"

"You already told that to your friends."

"I wasn't telling them. I was telling you."

He ends the call.

"What?" I look at the phone and sees that the call has already ended. He's pissed at me? Is it because of the incident this morning? My train of thoughts get an interruption from a phone call. Thinking it's from Sarawat, I answer immediately.

"What do you mean pissed at me?"

"Eh? (s/n)? It's me, Mike. I know this is last minute but I need you to come over right now. The live band for tonight didn't show up and the customers are wondering who will be performing and what time it'll start. Can you please fill in? I promise to pay you. "

"Don't worry about. It'll be an honor to perform there again. I'll come over as soon as I can. I just need to do my make up. Give me some time."

"Oh thank you! Thank you! If you won't accept payment. Anything you want to drink or eat will be on the house."

"Sure."

I end the call.

Just leaving all the laundry on my bed and walking off to my closet to change.

In less than 30 minutes, I'm ready.

I arrive at the bar and the owner is at the doorway, looking nervous af

"(s/n)! You're here, thank you so much!" he ushers me over to the stage.