Family Reunion: Conclusion

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Sooo this means you get to do what I want!" I have a smirk on my face.

We're now in the living room. I sit across from him and he has a blank look on his face.

"Whatever. Tell me what it is already."

"Let's go for a drink! I'm sure most of your relatives are downstairs." I tell him.

He's silent for a second.

"We can go to another club if you want." I suggest.

"No, it's better if it were here. Why don't we just buy drinks from the supermarket and drink here in the room. We can invite Light and Tharn." He suggests.

"Okay! You're always good with coming up ideas Bright. Who'll buy the drinks? I mean there are drinks in the fridge here but it's not what I like."

"I know."

"I don't remember back when I was a kid?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I know, because the time we met again you offered your water bottle with vodka in it. Seriously (n/n)? Are you getting drunk in the early hours?"

"No... I just use that to remove headaches and forget stuff."

"Tell me what brand you like." He stands up from the couch and grabs his key.

"Absolut. Oh and buy snacks." I tell him.

He nods his head and walks out of the room.

I stand up from the couch and start cleaning the place.

Five minutes later, I order room service. Smoked salmon is best paired with vodka. Caviar would too, but I'm craving the salmon more. They say they'll have it up in an hour.

Thirty minutes later and Sarawat arrives with the drink and his cousins.

Tharn and Light enters our room. I welcome them and usher them to the couch.

"What's the occasion?" Light asks.

"Nothing. Just having a little party of our own here in the room." I answer. "Sarawat doesn't think it's best if I drink downstairs." I look at Sarawat, who's placing the drink and disposable shot glasses.

"Because last time you got yourself hit on the door." He retorts.

I blush and look away. Light and Tharn laughs.

"W-Whatever."

There's a knock on the door.

"Room service."

"Oh, that must be the smoked salmon. I'll go get it." I stand up but Sarawat stops me.

"No, let me."

"Fine." I sit down and just pout.

"You both look cute." Tharn comments.

"I agree." Light agrees.

Of course as the food arrives. We start our shots.

-time skip-

An empty bottle of Absolut and a tipsy Light. Sarawat thinks it's best that they both should go back to their room. Tharn agrees with him and takes Light back to her room. Leaving Sarawat and me alone in the room.

I sit up. Feeling a little tipsy. Taking the other bottle out of the paper bag, I open it and pour it into the shot glasses.