Making It Up

(Y/n) P.O.V

I wake up to my phone constantly ringing. I groan but pick it up still.

"Hello? (Y/n)! Where the fuck are you? It's already 1pm and no one has been able to contact you! Ohm-"

"Ughh, I overslept and can you please stop screaming? I just woke up and this is how you'll greet me?"

"Fuc-"

"(n/n), I know you have this weird antics but what the fuck are you doing up here in an abandoned building?" An unknown voice cut off the the person I was in call with. I look up to see Ohm.

"What the- oh yeah, you can do hacking and shit. How could I not be surprised. Wait, this is like an hour drive from the University. How did you-"

"I located you this morning after the second subject. You're not one to miss out on one of your favorite subjects. So I found it weird that you didn't come to school and without any texts. I already crossed it out that you were back at your condo when Sarawat approach us and asked where you were. He didn't have to say it, but I sensed he went over to check at your place. Plus Tine was acting weird, do you have any idea on that? Anyway I just had to track your last location and I ended up here. Don't worry it only took me an hour and half." By this point, Ohm sat down beside me and takes my phone from my hand.

"Don't worry Phuak, I found her. We'll be there in time for the last class we have." He ends the call and pockets my phone.

"This is alot to process. Like alot to process considering I just woke up." I sit up from bed and turn to face him.

"I know... Hays (n/n). You've been handling too much lately. I won't force it out of you. But if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Fang is mostly the reliable and wise from the boys. But I'll be sure to listen to what you have to say. I somehow sense the Tine messed up already." Ohm looks at me and I look away.

"It's just... I just want to get away for a while." Looking over the broken picture frame that's been in this place before I found it. "Maybe take a breather."

"You can do that if you want you know. But you somehow simply choose not to. Come on (n/n). We have a long way back and who knows how long we'll be stuck in traffic." He holds out his arm for me to take and I gladly accept. He helps me up and we leave the abandoned building to start the journey back to the University.

-timeskip-

I didn't have time to change into my uniform. So I just grabbed whatever clothes I have left in my car.

I can just make an excuse I spilled liquid on my pants or something

We arrived at the University around 2:48pm. I entered the last class I could that day and luckily the professor just gave us seat work.