Family Reunion: 1

(Y/n) P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. Checking to see the caller ID, it's Sarawat.

"Mmm, Hello?"

"Nuisance. I'll pick you up at 12pm. You better be ready."

"Wow, not even a good morning." rolling my eyes. "Fine. I'll be ready. You really are an asshole."

He ends the call. Yep, called it. I check the time and see that it's 8:03 am. Ahh, I've got 4 hours to prepare.

I head straight to the bathroom to do the usual deeds, and after that I walk out and make my way to the kitchen.

To my surprise, I see my mom cooking.

"What's the occasion Ma?" I sit down the counter bar.

"It's been so long since I've cooked for my little girl. Your dad here," she points to my dad beside me, who's checking his phone while having coffee. "Has the luxury of getting a taste of my cooking. But ever since you left our home to live close to the university, I haven't cooked for you."

"Stoooop Ma, you're going to cry again if you keep on doing that." rolling my eyes at her behaviour.

"Aish, I know full well you miss my cooking. Here," she places a plate of my (favorite food).

"Ahh! (f/f)! Thank you, ma!" I make a kissy face. She laughs and makes tea for herself.

"We'll be leaving after breakfast, princess." My dad looks at me.

"Yeah, your dad has to go meet with his client, and I have to go to the airport and fly with a friend to Paris."

"Well I guess we all have different agendas." I say with a mouthful of food.

"Don't do that when you're not at your own house (y/n)." mom rolls her eyes. "Who knows what they'll think of you."

After the meal and cleaning up. My parents say their farewells to me and leave. I'm left alone and it's already 9:30am. I head to the bathroom in my room and prepare.

10:30am and I'm all ready.

I take a picture of my suitcase and post it on IG with the caption, 'Going somewhere

I take a picture of my suitcase and post it on IG with the caption, 'Going somewhere... 🙈'.

 🙈'