I Am Reserved

(Y/n) P.O.V

I arrive at the field. Looking around for Sarawat. Where the heck is that guy? Worried for his well being. Was he really injured? Tsk.

"Looking for me?" I turn to see Sarawat approaching me. Walking in perfect condition. Wth? But relieve washes over me, seeing as he's okay.

"How can you still stand?" I ask him. Looking at his not broken leg. "Didn't you break your leg?"

"I just got a little scrape from a wrong tackle. When did I break my leg?"

"Man posted on his IG that your leg is broken." I point to his leg.

"Man was just being Man." he puts his hands on his waist. "You believe him? It's good you're here though." He walks over to the bench and grab the first aid kit. He hands it to me.

"What am I going to do with this?" I ask him.

"So I don't need to do it myself."

"Why would I?" Looking at the kit then back up at him. I really want to help him though, but it's a scratch. "Do it yourself."

"My energy ran out." He says with a tired voice. Well, he did play football... "Bandage me please."

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

"Bandage me please..." a small Sarawat comes running to me with tears on his eyes. He just scraped his knee

I walk over to the kitchen and grab the first-aid kit from the counter. I patch him up and hug him.

"What happened Bright?" I pout.

"I tripped playing soccer." He tells me.

"All by yourself?"

"... Yeah." He looks away.

"You could have told me to play with you."

"But you're busy reading. I didn't want to disturb you."

"You know I would've ditched it for you right? Hmmph." I let him go and cross my arms.

"Yeah, but still." He looks down.

"..." I didn't give him a reply.

"I'm sorry (n/n)..."

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

I take the kit from him and walk over to where he sat down. Starting to clean his wound.

"This will sting a bit." I tell him.

"Tss... (Y/n) be gentle." He hisses in pain.

"Pshh since when have you been a big pussy, Wat?" I snicker. He just glares at me.

I put on some ointment, careful this time. But my hand starts to shake for a bit, as I see the blood. I remember small flashbacks from what happened to me.

"Why are your hands shaking?" He asks me, as he notices my hands.

"I-I guess what happened to me before, now that I remember it, makes me afraid of blood." I stammer.

"... I guess I am too." I don't blame him, maybe the image of my bloody young body scarred him. "Because I'm all shaking here." I look at him. "I meant my heart." Was that a-? I can't help but smile. My, my... He smiles too.

"Uhh... I got some work to do." I start to clean up the mess. "I'll have to go."

The whistle blows and Man comes running to us.