Altermajeeb And Where Have You Been?

(Y/n) P.O.V

Arriving at Old Kwang's canteen a few minutes earlier than Sarawat and his brother. I greet old Kwang and prepare the table for them.

"Hi old Kwang, my friends will be eating here for breakfast. You go and tend your other customers, I'll be the one who'll tend to them." Bowing my head at her. She hums in response and continues with her work.

Grabbing a tray and three plates. I put in fried rice and fried egg plant. Also grabbing three glasses and three bottles of water. I walk over to the table and place the foods and drinks. They arrive just in time.

"Ah, over here you guys. I already prepared the table." waving them over to me.

They walk over and take a seat.

"Well don't be shy now and start to eat." encouraging them to eat.

Halfway through my meal. Phukong is already done with his and excuses himself.

"Do they serve coffee here?" he asks me.

"Oh yeah, just ask the old lady for coffee." pointing towards the counter. He nods his head and leaves us.

Sarawat take a drink of his water and sets it down afterwards.

"(Y/n)." He calls my name. I look up at him.

"Yes?"

"You have to take my brother to the University later."

"Hmm? Why me? Aren't you his older brother."

"Because I have a show to perform." He convinces me. "My mom will kill me if I let him go by himself."

"I have something to do though.." I tell him.

"Then take my brother with you when you do that thing. He might be able to help."

I have a look of unsure on my face.

"If you agree to take care of my brother, I will ask the seniors to play a Scrubb song for you." He tries to convince me. It is a nice offer.

"Really?"

He nods his head. Well I guess that's the assurance I need.

"Damn it. You're luring me with my weakness." glaring at him.

"Okay?"

"Fineee."

He gives me a smile. Ah the smile that suits him. Wait, what am I talking about??

His phone pings and he unlocks it to check.

"Hmm, their calling me for practice." He grabs his key and puts his phone in his pocket. "I'll have to go first. You take care of my brother from here then." he leans in an gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"O-oi! What's that for?" placing hand on my cheek.

"Isn't that what I should do since your my girlfriend?" he says with a smirk on his face. He then walks off, not letting me respond.

"Aish.. That saraleo." I whisper to myself. I look at his plate and see he didn't finish his food. Tsk. This guy. I take the plate and pour the remaining rice on my plate.

His brother comes back and sits infront of me.

"How did you convince my brother to be your girlfriend?" What kind of question is that?

"I don't know? Maybe my charm. Why ask that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"My brother was an introvert but now he seems so inlove." I stop from eating and look at him. Is he joking with me? Or is Sarawat acting so damn good?