Youuu Can Grab My Booooobs

(Y/n) P.O.V

After listening to Dim's band, we're just walking around now.

"My seniors' band will perform at the Faculty of Accountancy next week." Sarawat informs me. "They are playing Scrubb songs.

My eyes lit up from this.

"Make sure you don't miss it this time." He adds.

"I'll make sure." I reply. "I like it better when you play the guitar though. I'm not so sure about the other bands."

He nods his head at this. Silence envelopes us.

"But... I won't ask you to play Scrubb songs just for me to miss out on it again. I feel bad." looking down and not meeting his gaze. "Asking you to fake flirt with me surely must bother you enough already."

He nods his head. "Hmm, it's good that you know." he looks back then to me. "I'll just see you off here. I need go help them clean up. See you later." he tells me.

He starts to walk away but I grab his hand. I give him a peck on his cheek. "Take care. I'll see you later." I tell him.

His cheeks turn a shade of pink and he shook his head. Walking away.

I head straight at the building where they hold rehearsals at. Walking in the vacant room I was assigned, I grab my stuff and walk off to my car.

-time skip-

It's Tuesday afternoon and I'm back at the music club. We're called in for a club meeting. Rama unfortunately sits beside me.

"Sarawat won't take his eyes off you, darling." He whispers to me. Again with the darling. "Are you guys a thing?"

I look over at Sarawat and see him indeed staring at me. We have a stare off but I look away and decide to give him the finger. Unfortunately this got me a hit from Dim.

"Mmm. Is that for me?"

I scratch my head. Fuck. I should've thought about my actions.

"Of course no. I'm just scratching my cheek. And my middle finger has the sharpest nail." I make up an excuse.

"I have a homework for you." He tells us. "Last time, you guys recorded a video individually. This time, you will record and turn in the video in pair. If you got your mate already, inform Air and go home."

Rama immediately turns to me.

"(Y/n)~"

"Oh and this time you use my real name?" rolling my eyes at him. "Who said we would pair up? I'm going to ask that cute guy Mil." I look around to see if he was here.

"He's not here today. He probably already has a partner too." Rama tells me.

"Tsk. What should I do."

"Hurry up! I want to go home" Dim rushes us.

"Rama! I want to pair up with you." A girl approaches us. Hmmm, Nim is her name if I remember. Seeing as he is distracted, I immediately walk over to Sarawat.

"Have you paired up with anyone?" I ask him.

"No." Oh thank goodness.

"Pair with me then."

"No." I stare at him. What now? "No need to ask. I have been waiting for you here." he continues.

I smile.

"So should we start now?" I ask him. He nods his head and grabs his guitar. I walk over to Air and tell her I have a partner, she nods at this. I look over at Sarawat and he walks into the rehearsing room. I follow with my guitar in hand. I close the door from behind.