Jealous

(Y/n) P.O.V

I arrive at L Co Hol earlier than Sarawat. Just so I can set the plan that the boys suggested. I made sure that I dress for the occasion as well. Not that showy but enough to make sure that I get a bit of attention as well. I know I could have gone with one of my fans or told them I was here, but it would be more of a hassle if I could not control the situation. So I texted one of my closest friend from junior high. He owes me a favor, this will be the right time for him to pay it back.

He arrives five minutes later and we're both just discussing about the plan.

"So when a guy named Sarawat walks in, I need to act like your boyfriend and make him jealous?" He asks for clarification.

"That's correct. If you did great, I'll help you do your school work without you having to ask favors, Gulf."

"Let's practice then." He gets off from his chair and walks over beside me. Hugging me from behind. Being that he's taller than me, it gives him an advantage.

"Babe, where should we go after this?" He leans in closer to kiss me but I stop him with a hand to his face.

"O-oi, that's too much, don't you think?"

"Too much?"

"Make it less obvious, do it naturally." I tell him.

"How about this," He leaves me and walks over to some random person. Leaning in and picking up a fry. "Hey baby, what about a snack?" He feeds him and I just stare at him in disbelief.

From a far I see a figure walk in.

"Hey! Sarawat is here!" I whisper shout. He turns around only to be face to face with Sarawat.

"Aww!! He is so hot!" Gulf shrieks and clings onto him.

Shit. I knew I shouldn't have asked him. Even dudes are attracted to him. Well, Gulf did always have a thing for guys, eversince he got that hot roommate of his.

Sarawat looks surprised as this random stranger is just clinging onto him and he looks at me then back at the Gulf. He shakes him off and walks over to me.

"Nuisance, have you been waiting for long?" he leans closer to me and places his hands on the table for support.

"Not long but I'm leaving." I tell him, ready to gather my belongings. "I have something else to do."

"Sit!" He holds me down. "Sit right here. I will pay. Watch me play first. Wait here." He leaves me as he walks away to perform on stage. Gulf following him from behind.

"Gu-" but he just ignores me. "Tsk, thanks for absolutely nothing." scratching my head from frustration that the plan didn't work out. I drink the glass of beer I ordered and take out my frustration there. I knew I should've gone with my other guy friend. Now I'm in this mess again. Somehow making it deeper and deeper.

"Hi guys. We've prepared a special song for you tonight. One of our members specifically requested it."

I stop drinking and look at the stage area.

"He even wants to sing it himself. Give our guitarist a big hand, guys!"

Everyone cheers and Sarawat takes over the mic. Lifting the glass of beer to drink again.

"This song... Is for someone so silly who didn't get to hear it when I played the first time." I stop as he says that to the audience. Wait, what? He's seriously playing- "This song is called Everything."

They start to play the song and he sings. I sing to myself as well.

A small smile on my face. As they end the song, Sarawat walks down the stage but is stopped by the audience.