Family Reunion: 3

(Y/n) P.O.V

I wake up to my phone vibrating beside me. I pick it up, and answer the call. Without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Hello, (Y/n). I heard what happened from Veera, are you okay?"

"Ma? Yes, I'm okay. Just fainted that's all. I remembered what happened to me. Why didn't you tell me ma?" I whisper to the phone, careful not to wake up Sarawat. Who's still on my lap, sleeping.

"The doctor said we shouldn't. It might cause emotional damage to you. You were very young back then. Plus we thought it would've been better if you didn't remember... You were left to die by those men." I can hear her start to sniffle.

"Don't cry ma, I'm okay.. I remember it all and I guess it's better I found out at this age. Anyway, we'll talk with dad about it when I get back. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. Take care okay?"

"I will ma. Bye."

I end the call and place the phone to the side. I sigh. My back starts to hurt from the position I slept all night. I hadn't had changed last night or removed my make up. I just fell asleep right after looking at Sarawat.

"Wat..." I shake him gently.

But he ignores me and hugs my leg. Ahh, he's not an early riser, right.

"Briiight wake up!" my voice getting louder.

"Noo." He groans.

"I'll tickle you if you don't." I threaten. This made him jolt up.

"I'm awake." He glares at me. "You're rude, not letting me sleep."

"You're the one to talk. I fell asleep in a sitting position all night." rolling my eyes at him. "Anyway, what are the plans today?"

"I don't know. Why don't you plan it out? For sure today the adults will be having a meeting of some sort and the kids are left doing whatever they want."

"Ah, how about we find out what we'll do during breakfast?" I suggest.

"Sure."

We get ready to change out from our clothes last night. 

Sarawat wearing this.

And this is the look I'm going with