Love Story

Taylor recline her seat back on the private jet, rubbing her eyes. Joe put a hand on her thigh, "Tired?"

Taylor shrugged, "Yeah."

"Do you want to use my lap as a pillow?" Joe suggested.

Taylor smiled, sitting up more, "Sure." She adjusted her position so that her feet were in her chair, and her head was on his lap. It was a position that they were used to, since they did it so often on the couch back home.

"We don't land for five more hours, so you can sleep for a while," Joe said, his hand playing with her hair.

Taylor nodded off to sleep, and by the time she woke up there was only an hour left on the flight. Joe was holding a book in one hand, and rubbing Taylor's back with the other.

"Hi baby," Taylor sat up, cracking her neck.

Joe looked away from his book towards her, "Hey love, did you sleep well?"

"Yup," Taylor said as she rummaged around under her chair. Finally she held up her book, "I think I'm just going to read for a while."

Joe nodded, and went back to reading his own book. Eventually they landed and Joe and Taylor got up, walking down the ramp.

"I love Ireland," Joe sighed, gripping Taylor's hand.

Taylor smiled softly, "Me too, it's just so peaceful."

Joe opened the car door for her, and they both got in, still holding hands. "I can't believe it's almost Christmas!" said Joe excitedly.

"I know! And can you believe we are renting out a fucking castle! It's like a dream come true," Taylor sighed contently, leaning her head on Joe's shoulder.

Joe wrapped his arms around her, and turned his head to kiss her forehead. "I love you,"

"Love you too," Taylor smiled.

They pulled up to the castle, in all it's glory. "Oh my god Joe!" Taylor shouted excitedly.

Joe laughed, "It is pretty awesome."

"C'mon, we have to go inside!" Taylor said, grabbing his hand and taking off running towards the entrance. "This is so amazing!"

The inside was just how you would imagine a castle in Ireland, royal and classic. Paintings adorned the walls, and there were fancy couches everywhere.

Joe grinned, "Let's go look at our bedroom."

Hand in hand they walked towards their bedroom, and Taylor let out a gasp. They had seen it in photo's, but it hit differently in real life. She opened the curtains to see a stunning view of the river. "Oh my god this view..." Taylor stared out.

Joe came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, "Almost as beautiful as you."

Taylor blushed, "Your so cheesy,"

"I just love you," Joe nestled his chin in to the crook of her neck, leaving a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you too," Taylor stood there for a moment, enjoying the view and the blonde man next to her, before turning around. "So when is everyone else getting here?"

"Any second now," Joe said. "We should probably go back out front to greet them."

"Okay," Taylor agreed, but not before placing a long kiss on his lips. They walked out back to the front of the castle, where their families had both just arrived.

Elizabeth ran towards Taylor, "It's so nice to see you again!"

Taylor smiled, and hugged her, "Same here! It's been a while."