Superstar's Security - Bonus Part

Eight years later

"Why does mummy have to go to Aus-" the four-year-old struggles pronouncing the word. "Austalie"

"Australia," Joe corrected. "It's because she's going on a tour, where she sings to lots of people."

"Just like she sings to me?" Evie asked curiously.

Joe chuckled, "Just like she sings to you."

Evie turned to Taylor, "When will you be back mummy?"

"You and dad are going to come to see me in Australia in just a week!" Taylor said, smiling.

Evie looked wide-eyed, "Is daddy going to sing too?"

Joe laughed, "No Ev, I'm not going to sing. I do other things for work."

"You catch bad guys!" Evie said excitedly.

"You could call it that," Joe smiled.

Taylor picked Evie up, setting her down in her lap. "Your dad owns a security firm. He helps people protect people."

Evie turned to Joe, "Will you protect me too?"

"Of course," Joe smiled. Evie reached out for Joe, and Taylor transferred her to Joe. "It's time to go to bed though, okay?"

"But daddy," Evie whined.

"Evie," Taylor warned. "Remember, when it's bedtime, it's bedtime."

Evie frowned, but let Joe pick her up, "Why don't we go brush our teeth."

Taylor followed Joe and Evie into the bathroom, squeezing the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and handing it to Evie. "Remember, two minutes," Joe said, holding her up as she brushed.

Once the two minutes were up, Joe set her back down on the ground, putting away the tooth brush. Taylor helped her change into her pajama's, and they walked her to her room. Evie climbed into the bed, "Can I have a bedtime song?"

"Of course honey," Taylor motioned for Joe to bring her the guitar, which he did. Then he cuddled up next to Evie and Taylor sat next to them.

Taylor took a deep breath, "Your little hands wrapped around my finger, and it's so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming, so I tuck you in and turn on your favorite nightlight."

Joe smiled, wrapping his arms around Evie. After awhile, Taylor neared the end of the song, "Please try to never grow up. Don't you ever grow up. Just never grow up..."

Taylor finished the song with a final strum, before setting the guitar back on the stand. Evie's eyes were closed, and Taylor leaned forward, placing a kiss on her small forehead. Joe did the same, before standing up, and placing a kiss on Taylor's head.

They walked out of the room quietly, not wanting to wake her up. Once they got downstairs, Joe sat down on the couch, motioning for Taylor to sit next to him. Taylor sat down, resting her head on his shoulder. Joe pulled her even closer, so she was practically sitting on his lap. "I'm gonna miss you tomorrow," Joe said quietly, burying his face in her hair.

Taylor squeezed his hand, "I'm going to miss you too. I'm glad you could get next week off though. I don't think Evie's ever been to Australia."

"She's going to love it," Joe smiled. "I love you so much."

Taylor moved to bury her face in his chest, "I love you too. We should probably go to bed now though, so I can wake up for my flight."

Joe nodded, picking her up and causing her to giggle. "Joe!" She whisper-shouted.

He just laughed, carrying her bridal style all the way to the bedroom, before gently letting her down on the bed. Taylor rolled her eyes, "You're so mean. That was scary."

Joe leaned down, pecking her lips, "But you love me."

"Maybe," Taylor laughed. "Can you grab me my toothbrush."

This time it was Joe's turn to roll his eyes, "Lazyyy."

"I'm tired!" Taylor whined.

Joe just chuckled, grabbing her, her toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. He brought it back to her space on the bed, handing it to her. Taylor smiled, taking it, "Thanks!"

After they had finished, Taylor grabbed herself a pair of pajama's. She put on a lavender, embroidered nightgown. Joe walked behind her as she finished changing, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her shoulder, "You look like a beautiful fairy princess."

Taylor jumped slightly, surprised by his hug. She then turned around, blushing, "Thank you. You look pretty good yourself."

Joe was simply in sweats and a t-shirt, yet he looked like prince charming to Taylor. Getting into bed, Taylor snuggled into Joe's arms. "Can we talk some? I'm not tired yet," Taylor said, making herself comfortable.

"Of course," Joe said, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm going to be super busy tomorrow, so I might have my Mum come over and babysit."

"Why are you busy? Any big deals?" Taylor asked curiously.

Joe shrugged, "One of the security guards is getting transferred from Rihanna to Beyonce, and it's getting a little confusing, lot's of legal shit to work out."

Taylor nodded, leaning her head up to kiss his jaw. "Have I ever told you I loved you?"

"No, this is completely new information," Joe chuckled.

"Well I do," Taylor scooted up.

Joe leaned in, kissing her softly. It turned into a lazy make out session, both of them becoming tired. After a few minutes, Joe pulled away, "I love you too. In case you didn't know."

Taylor draped her leg over Joe's, "I'm cold."

Joe was about to respond when he heard a small voice from the doorway, "I can't sleep."

Evie shuffled over to the bed, standing next to Joe, "Can I sleep with you guys?"

"Mummy has to get up early tomorrow, I don't want you to have to wake up early too," Joe frowned.

Evie looked crestfallen, causing Joe to relent, "Alright, you can sleep with us. You can fall back asleep when Mum get's up."

Evie smiled, jumping in between Taylor and Joe. She cuddled both of them, and Joe reached an arm over her, grabbing Taylor's hand and squeezing it. Taylor looked up at him, a feeling of happiness overwhelming her. Smiling she mouthed, 'I love you' to Joe.

Joe grinned, looking down at Evie then back to Taylor 'I love you too'.

Taaadaaa. I'm glad I wrote this, it does the give the story a little more closure, even though it's so short.

-Livi ❤️