Baby Just Say Yes

Disclaimer: I've literally never been to a wedding that I remember (my social life is thriving), so just to warn you this is probably way off.

"Congratulations!" Austin says, emerging from the bushes.

Taylor jumps back, surprised to hear him, but quickly recovered. "Were you hiding there the whole entire time?"

Austin nodded and Joe shrugged, "I needed someone to film and take pictures."

Taylor clasped Joe's hand, "Should we go inside and tell the others?"

Joe smiled, "Let's go."

They walked towards the doors of the castle with Austin trailing behind them.

As soon as they entered Elizabeth turned towards them, "How was the walk?"

Taylor smiled, "Good."

Joe looked towards Taylor, wondering how she was going to say it. Taylor looked back at him then turned to face everyone. "Also... we're engaged," Taylor says trying to sound nonchalant, but gives away her excitement.

Elizabeth and Andrea let out identical shrieks, running over to them. Patrick and Scott have huge grins on their faces, and Austin's smiling, watching the scene unfold.

Taylor and Joe are attacked by hugs from there mothers. "Joe I know you said soon, I didn't realize you were doing it today!" Elizabeth said, switching to hug Taylor.

Joe smiled, "I thought today would be perfect, since Taylor always talks about how she wanted to be a princess when she was little, and it's Christmas eve."

Suddenly Taylor started crying again an everyone looked towards her. She shook her head, "Happy tears. I just," Taylor took a breath, "I can't believe I got engaged at a castle on Christmas eve."

Andrea laughed, hugging her daughter tightly, "Oh my gosh I can't wait to go shopping for a dress."

Joe hugged the Taylor from the back, kissing the top of her head. Taylor turned around in his arms, and leaned up to peck his lips.

Patrick covered his eyes, "Get a room!"
_____________________________

Taylor twirled around, "It feels a bit poofy."

Abigail nodded in agreement. "I love the sleeves though!"

"Yeah, the off-the-shoulder is amazing," Elizabeth added.

"Not to mention the lace detailing on the skirt." Andrea commented.

"Actually, the next one I'm going to show you is also an off the shoulder," the stylist, Joseph, said.

Taylor looked at it excitedly, "Okay!"

When Taylor steps out in front of the mirror again she gasps, the dress is stunning. It's a white off the shoulder, and the skirt has a lace overlay. Taylor spun around, "This is it. This is the dress."

Andrea cooed, "Taylor you look amazing!"

Abigail stood up, clapping her hands, "I can already see you walking down the aisle!"

Taylor smiled, "I can too."
___________________________

Taylor's phone pinged, and she picked it up from the table in front of her, trying not to disrupt the hair stylist.

It was from Joe, 'Hiiii'

Taylor rolled her eyes, and replied, 'Are you even allowed to text me before? Or does this break the tradition?'

'But I want to talk to you 🥺' came Joe's reply.

'Just another hour and a half baby. I love you, gtg do my hair❤️' Taylor said, smiling as she clicked send.