The White Wedding

"I actually can't believe it." Robb said as he stood in his bedroom, with his best friend sat in his bed.

"You knew this would happen." Theon answered with a smirk. "I have been her betrothed for years now, Robb."

"I know, Theon..." The younger boy rolled his eyes. "Still, it's my baby sister. And she's getting married. Before me. To you, no less. It's a lot to take in. Forgive me."

"Ylina is not your baby sister." Theon noted. "And if you say that anywhere near her, she'll have your head."

"She can say all she wants. Ylina is my baby sister and she'll be forever."

"Well, your baby sister is about to become a woman soon."

At that, Robb almost choked, reaching for one of the pillows near him and throwing it at Theon. When the Greyjoy chuckled, Grey Wind, who was until now laying by the foot of the bed, lifted his head when Robb scoffed.

"Careful, lad. It's my sister we're talking about." He warned as Theon simply shrugged.

"You do know what happens after a wedding, don't you?"

"I do." Robb nodded, reaching for his dress shirt to pull it over his head. "But if I hear anything that's happening between you two later tonight, I swear to all the gods..."

When he shivered, Theon laughed.

"I can't promise anything." He smirked.

"Oh, just shut up."

Before any of the boys could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you two decent?"

When they heard Ylina's voice coming through the wooden door, Robb threw a dress shirt at Theon and the Greyjoy boy quickly covered himself with it.

"Never!" Robb called out, hearing a chuckle in response.

Pushing the door open, Ylina leaned against it as her eyes scanned both boys. Daria, her direwolf, ran past her and straight to Grey Wind, as the two of them started to roll around and bite each other lightly as usual. Neither Robb or Theon had even the time to greet the younger girl, before her eyes went wide and she shook her head quickly.

"Oh, no. You two better get dressed right now, because the King and his family are almost here and if we get there late to greet them, I will be the one Lady Catelyn will be putting the blame on."

"But we were the ones who weren't dressed." Robb spoke up, causing Ylina to scoff.

"You know Mother. She'll just assume."

Walking past Robb, Ylina reached in his desk for the golden pin of a kraken that always laid there and, as soon as Theon had put on his overall coat, the girl placed the pin in place, right in the middle of his chest. Watching her gently, Theon grew silent, only smirking down at the girl when she lifted her eyes up to meet his.

"What?" She asked with her eyebrows lifted.

"Nothing." Theon shrugged, placing one of his glove-covered hands one the small of her back.

When Robb pretended to gag, Ylina rolled her eyes and walked toward her brother, grabbing the silvery wolf pin from his hands as he expected her to place it on his chest as she had done with Theon. Instead, the girl smirked at Robb and placed her hands on his cheeks, squeezing them slightly as she talked in a quite high pitched voice.

"Oh, look at you... All trimmed up and pretty. Did you do that for my wedding, finally?"

"Actually, I did it for the King, but whatever." Robb shrugged, causing his sister to laugh.